GhostFaceKilla

Bringing back [AC-DC] for Battlefield 3?

just got the premium upgrade, and will be playing tonight after updates are done

though whether or not i'll be playing 'seriously' or not is another thing altogether haha (c4 + jeeps and whatnot)

Does anyone know if these things ever get sales? Did the Call of Duty Elite thing ever go on sale? Am interested, but I already own Back to Karkand and $50 is almost as much as I paid for the game.

just got the premium upgrade, and will be playing tonight after updates are done

though whether or not i'll be playing 'seriously' or not is another thing altogether haha (c4 + jeeps and whatnot)

Does anyone know if these things ever get sales? Did the Call of Duty Elite thing ever go on sale? Am interested, but I already own Back to Karkand and $50 is almost as much as I paid for the game.

Doubt they will, and if they do it wont be soon because so many people have shelled out for it so recently at full price. Wouldnt wanna upset them all.

who's on tonight for some funsies? i want to unlock a few more GUNZ. and maybe do some kamikaze type trolling with some jets

Doubt they will, and if they do it wont be soon because so many people have shelled out for it so recently at full price. Wouldnt wanna upset them all.

Hrm, well that's depressing. That just about kills my enjoyment with BF3 from now on. Pity :(

So whos going to be around on saturday night for some double xp goodness? (keep in mind it starts around 5.01pm saturday evening)

i'm thinking coldy and i should hit up our jihad jeeps while everyone else runs around as decoys ^_^

So whos going to be around on saturday night for some double xp goodness? (keep in mind it starts around 5.01pm saturday evening)

i'm thinking coldy and i should hit up our jihad jeeps while everyone else runs around as decoys ^_^

Ha ha, pretty likely i'll be there man. Will continue practicing my sniping :) I'll see what the weekend brings though.

don't need username password to hop on vent anymore... thought most people who use it have one already

the main thing is that the 'leaders' off ACDC got admin rights to help 'sort out' any retards who decide they want to troll

Hey Corky, I finally got around to trying to join your Vent server again and got the following error:

Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server.

Any suggestions?

don't need username password to hop on vent anymore... thought most people who use it have one already

the main thing is that the 'leaders' off ACDC got admin rights to help 'sort out' any retards who decide they want to troll

Hey Corky, I finally got around to trying to join your Vent server again and got the following error:

Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server.

Any suggestions?

if anything i'd say you're using a password to login - since there isn't one make sure there are no ****** in the password box when you've added the server. then just check IP and port numbers if that doesn't work.

I had a bit of a game yesterday but about 10 mintues into the 2nd round it crashed because my GPU crashed (overheated i think) (i need to clean my side fan,its covered in dust)

I had a bit of a game yesterday but about 10 mintues into the 2nd round it crashed because my GPU crashed (overheated i think) (i need to clean my side fan,its covered in dust)

Now that's a thought. I should probably have a peek in my case too - not that i've had any problems but its been ages since I last had a look.

i ended up deciding to take my vacuum - i mean case - off the floor and onto my desk to save from cleaning out as much haha

ha ha yeah, I've got the old Antec 900 so it pretty much has a Welcome mat for the dust - even though it's on a desk. Massive dust bunnies in the bottom of it, I fear what i will see in the GPU.

Plus, my house is an old 50's house that is currently being renovated and dust is just piling up everywhere. It's unbelieveable. and the spider webs seem to be on every wall but i never see spiders... (i went around the whole house only a couple of months ago and got rid of all the webs and the spiders :S )

I had a bit of fun trolling with bastion last night

I've found a new way to troll too... well i took a page out of birgirpall's book - jihad choppers, fun times :D

then the 1km run to here the AA is camping out (no jeep to be found at times), blowing him up then asking if he has a "Problem?" :P

needed coldy for some epic t-rex ing

then the 1km run to here the AA is camping out (no jeep to be found at times), blowing him up then asking if he has a "Problem?" :P

ha ha ha, classic man! hate dem AA

I hope to be smashing it up a bit too late tonight...slowly creeping toward lv45 (colonel i think) and still levelling recon - enjoying the challenge.

troll in bf3

or

hit level 60 in d3 (currently 59)

decisions decisions...

troll in bf3

or

hit level 60 in d3 (currently 59)

decisions decisions...

screw Blizzard and D3, get your bf3 on

Had a fun time with Corky kamikazing dudes with C4 down the stairs. Got heaps of kills, laughs and joy.

Wish more people could join the fun though. Still don;t get why people don't go on ventrillo. Katalyst and Genders I'm looking at you.

Had a fun time with Corky kamikazing dudes with C4 down the stairs. Got heaps of kills, laughs and joy.

Wish more people could join the fun though. Still don;t get why people don't go on ventrillo. Katalyst and Genders I'm looking at you.

Yeah, I hear ya.

Sometimes its hard with the missus and youngun though.