GhostFaceKilla

Bringing back [AC-DC] for Battlefield 3?

Hi,

Yeah...I'm a naughty boy...still really loving BF3...and I need to get into Ventrillo more. I'll jump in and have a listen in. My computer is now in my lounge as my "man cave" is now my child's nursery (due in September!). Wife doesn't like my talking while she's watching keeping up with the kardashians, Revenge, Desperate House Wives, Bill and Giuliana, etc...I have to turn down my headset so I'm playing and I can still hear that crap.

Recently I've played with Coldie, Katalyst, Twinkie, Bastion308...either with them or against them. Purely Support Class now, got 50hrs under my belt on all of the others, up to 38hrs so another 12hrs to go!

Had a fun time with Corky kamikazing dudes with C4 down the stairs. Got heaps of kills, laughs and joy.

Wish more people could join the fun though. Still don;t get why people don't go on ventrillo. Katalyst and Genders I'm looking at you.

OM NOM NOM NOM

fun watching them shit themselves as we were throwing the c4 packs down.. they'd start to turn around and run... only to find that twinkie had already killed them and 6-7 of his closest mates ^_^

edit: how many times did you get a 6+ multi last night?

Edited by corky

edit: how many times did you get a 6+ multi last night?

3 times mate. Oh the glory. ^_^

You?

1 sixer and a couple for 4s, lots of 2s (dunno why it always had to be an even number)

Who's playing Saturday night? I'm out with mates Friday night so I'm OK for Saturday night...

Who's up for some Ace Squad Ribbons?

Who's playing Saturday night? I'm out with mates Friday night so I'm OK for Saturday night...

Who's up for some Ace Squad Ribbons?

ill be there, i saw lots of people on last night - i crashed very early otherwise i would have joined.

wouldnt mind hitting up casping border with three of us running around in jihad jeeps... seeing how much trolling we can get done

want to get further with my c4 kills - only on 211 atm (i want my master dog tag now lol)

Tonight 8PM

Working Vent & BF3 Install required (looking at you twinkie!)

Shenanigans

That is all.

Working Vent & BF3 Install required (looking at you twinkie!)

Posted Image Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Hi guys, new to the forums as I recently moved back home to Aus. from ol' blighty; looking for some people to play a bit of BF3 with and always loved the Atomic mag so thought I'd come here and say 'ello. Here's my profile (used to play for CustomPC mag and Bit-tech in the UK): http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/dracaXL/

Hi guys, new to the forums as I recently moved back home to Aus. from ol' blighty; looking for some people to play a bit of BF3 with and always loved the Atomic mag so thought I'd come here and say 'ello. Here's my profile (used to play for CustomPC mag and Bit-tech in the UK): http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/dracaXL/

G'day mate.

One of our esteemed leaders should grace us with there presence here soon. They can help you out.

Edited by katalyst

Consider yourself graced katalyst

wait that doesn't sound right....

edit: also wondering if people could point out who these people are:

Toto10102

Gotcharr

kubazuz

helrzr

t3hshaun

Edited by corky

Consider yourself graced katalyst

wait that doesn't sound right....

edit: also wondering if people could point out who these people are:

Toto10102

Gotcharr

kubazuz

helrzr

t3hshaun

Thought I was feeling a bit more grace full today.

Hi Guys,

Gotcharr is one of my friends. He's also friends with terrified prinny. I don't know the others.

I installed it last night.

looking forward to playing for the 1st time, tonight.

Welcome to Battlefield, are you Meowkitty online as well? Applied to the Platoon?

Meowkittee on Origin/BC2, was not sure how BF3 was for names as I finished the 5GB patch while I was asleep so only know it is installed.

my origin profile, or is that gunclub, says I have 5 awards/achievments. on was for getting a 1911 pistol for logging into their site.

will make my application today to the paltoon.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

-----

General note to any other Platoon leaders that see this. There was a guy who applied called Helrzr, he'd not played a round of BF3 in two months, so I denied his application.

The others are friends with Salauy and Neat_au, they're not come here. The third guy, don't know him...

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Cool, I'll be on after 9pm EST.

my default clan tag is [Meow] and i'll be hangign out with SnakePliskin (not his screen name)

So your all on DAY Z or something now right. 8.18pm Aussie time and no one is online. Um whats up?

I cant stay too long damn 9am to 7pm working today on a server migration. Then 7.30 to 9pm on Server patching .... ON A SAT are you mad :/

Or your all watching Olympics, skimpy leotard events or sumfink..BF3 needs you. Back to the battlefield soldier

Edited by gunny

Im on for a few hours tonight corkdawg and cold earth will be on sunday nite had some good times last night with 5 of us

Im on for a few hours tonight corkdawg and cold earth will be on sunday nite had some good times last night with 5 of us

Awesome times :)

he he yeah, good times - I even got a couple of road kills with the jet amongst all the dying to mines and c4 lol

landed, and ran over coldys land mines and they did nothing...

but if i almost crash landed on them they'd blow up (usually coldy caught the blast too!)

yeah i tried landing on them in the chopper, and landing real hard too. nothing happens apparently. they got me with c4 tho :)