GhostFaceKilla

Bringing back [AC-DC] for Battlefield 3?

Tonight, i have decided, I will play until i have my Master TrollTag for C4. A whole 13 kills left, it's about time i got off my arse and finished it off.

As a side note, any other trolls found that almost every time you jihad jeep an enemy AA, it just disables it?

edit: that's IF Battlelog is up tonight....

I got the AA with a jeep pretty good when we were trolling A flag at Caspian that time. Dunno \o.o/

Edit: I think Battlelog's down for 6 hours. Maybe back at 10pm

Edited by katalyst

Hear ye, hear ye.

Our mighty Captain, Captain Trolldawg. Has now attained the dubious distinction of Master TrollTag for C4.

You may now address him as "His Mighty Trollness".

hey guys when do you want to have the next clan match?

Just a note to all ACDC members - tonight at your local release time - be on vent!

ATTENTION - IMPORTANT - ALL MEMBERS

We NOW have a VENTRILLO server for ACDC members supplied by Corkdawg.

The public channel is now OPEN! Anyone can join it but members who have given have reserved slots!

Vent Details: IP: 203.46.105.44

Port: 21740

I'm keen to be a part of this. I'm not particularly good but play most classes. Generally either support or engineer. Can I sign up? :)

My game name is disco1nferno (with a number 1 instead of a capital I).

Edited by discoInferno

I'm keen to be a part of this. I'm not particularly good but play most classes. Generally either support or engineer. Can I sign up? :)

Hi Disco, if you apply for the group here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/plato...655240999108777 or accept my friend request (I just added you) I can put you in the platoon :)

Has someone signed disco up?

Its been a few days now.

Edit: Sorry, missed your post above 17.

Edited by katalyst

Cheers guys :)

Just accepted your friend request 17 and have "applied" to join the platoon on origin. Do I need to friend the members individually, or will it add them once I'm a part of the platoon?

need to add individually, but i'd wait to see who still plays before you go and starting send out requests ;)

edit: accepted you platoon app too

Edited by corky

I've been in a BF3 mood recently, submitted my application for the team, my BF3 name is ex4n.

I have 2 profiles for 360 and PC. I played a lot more of the beta on PC, then the real thing on 360 last year than I did on my PC this year.

Edit: I am not that good but I play well in a team. I like reviving people again and again while they get capped.

Edited by p0is0n

I've been in a BF3 mood recently, submitted my application for the team, my BF3 name is ex4n.

I have 2 profiles for 360 and PC. I played a lot more of the beta on PC, then the real thing on 360 last year than I did on my PC this year.

Edit: I am not that good but I play well in a team. I like reviving people again and again while they get capped.

Cheers mate. Your application has been accepted. Put the tags on and your good to go. Welcome.

do many people in the platoon still play? i'd be keen to ditch my current one for a more active one, i've unlocked most stuff and mostly play medic on CQ and drive\repair tanks on the other maps

Il put in an app this arvo when i get home, my account name is: znatez

do many people in the platoon still play? i'd be keen to ditch my current one for a more active one, i've unlocked most stuff and mostly play medic on CQ and drive\repair tanks on the other maps

Im still lovin bf3 play most weekends and during the day

Yeah, you'll normally find at least one guy playing. I haven't been playing allot lately.

It's good to see you in game though. Thanks for all the rez :)

Online and in the Vent noah. Wanting players to lead us to victory, No I dont have Premium so don't go jumping on Armour Kill please.

BF3 still kicks ass, Borderlands 2 will be there when your done playing tonight.

Keen to play BF3 with some skilled Atomicans. Add me to the AC/DC clan !!!

Hey reaper - are you znatez in bf3?

I am assuming you are. I have added you to the platoon. Have fun. I wont be playing for a while now as uni is out of control.

Whenever I go on, I see one platoon member playing. I join them, I say hi and that is all. :/

Wish more people go on Vent like me but I guess it's not easy for everyone so i understand.

Keen to play BF3 with some skilled Atomicans. Add me to the AC/DC clan !!!

Hey reaper - are you znatez in bf3?

I am assuming you are. I have added you to the platoon. Have fun. I wont be playing for a while now as uni is out of control.

nah its me :)

Whenever I go on, I see one platoon member playing. I join them, I say hi and that is all. :/

Wish more people go on Vent like me but I guess it's not easy for everyone so i understand.

Hi Twinkie,

Yeah I saw your message the other day. I've actually disabled all message and chat notification sounds as in the past they annoyed the shit out of me. I've not been on Vent or BF3 for a while. In the last three weeks my daughter has been born, I've had three weeks off work, and in the final week of leave and my second week of being at home I've only just started playing any form of gaming again.

Been going to bed at 9.00 each night and waking up at 1.00am, 4.00am, 7.00am and finally up at 9.00am each day. Gaming gets about an 1hr to 1hr30mins every other day, when Amelia lets me. If she's sleeps, Mum sleeps as well. Yay!

The other day when you were on Vent and you messaged me, I played a couple of quick Hard Core Close Quarter rounds to get a "fix" and not go on voice because two feet behind me in her bassinet was Amelia. Mum sleeps up stairs and I have her for a couple of hours to give her time off.

T'is fun being a new Dad!

---

Anyway, on another subject, I'm preferring Hardcore now.

Also I'm downloading the PlanetSide 2 Beta right now. Got my invite.

EA Origin accounts seem to be getting hacked more and more each day. When will EA step up and fix their security and make it more like Steam or Gmail with two step authentication and secret code txt / emails to authorise changes. Hmmm? For my security I rotate passwords regularly and only use my home computer. I've hidden everything I think I can on my BF3 profile and EA profile that could be used against me for a social hack. I wonder how these guys do it?

EA Origin doesn't have anywhere near what Steam has on protecting your account.

Opinions?

Does every like Armored Kill? I often fine myself walking / running around a lot as all the tank destroyers piss off before picking me up or letting me get a lift. Gunship is a big flying coffin, though you can get some serious points using it. I found these youtube videos of bugs and glitches fun: QED:BF3 - I'm still to use the MAV to destroy the Gunship.

Edited by Genders

i love armoured kill, ya do need to be on vent tho to man the vehicles and stuff tho. Coordinated team play is the key to kicking ass in the game