GhostFaceKilla

Bringing back [AC-DC] for Battlefield 3?

I really should go back on and play again.

I'd been trying to get groups of us playing at the same time, but times never seemed to match up - I'd come on as everyone else would leave.

Also Sat nights are crap due to my ever present hockey.

Then there was/is my issues with Nvidia....its scary to say up till recently all other games were more stable than BF3.

Week nights I'm free from about 4 to 9/10, if anyone else would like to do a 1/week thing, I'd love to join you, though my stats aren't quite good enough atm to do hardcore for more than a few minutes.

It was good to play with a couple of Atomicans last night and claim some squad ace ribbons :)

It's funny, I always seem to play worse when there's people there I know. I always end up doing stupid things but yeah, good fun smashing everyone with the tank then running around blowing everything up :)

bastion and myself are usually on every night, either in game or just idling on battlelog

randomly joined a server last night and penguan was in there so him bastion and myself engaged in some tank warfare on caspian border

.... to bad our team was absolutely SHIT, i mean i know everyone complains about this, but, there comes a point where people should just be banned for being shit, i mean they couldn't even hold a point :S ....

so our tank got hammered around A and well, we died since we couldn't get any cover from infantry and having 2 enemy tanks and 3-4 enemy engineers around yeah...

bastion and myself are usually on every night, either in game or just idling on battlelog

randomly joined a server last night and penguan was in there so him bastion and myself engaged in some tank warfare on caspian border

.... to bad our team was absolutely SHIT, i mean i know everyone complains about this, but, there comes a point where people should just be banned for being shit, i mean they couldn't even hold a point :S ....

so our tank got hammered around A and well, we died since we couldn't get any cover from infantry and having 2 enemy tanks and 3-4 enemy engineers around yeah...

Ha ha, yeah that server is pretty stacked, not sure if it shuffles at all between rounds but we got hammered every round last night regardless. Had a real good night on there a few nights ago though with even teams. I'm playing vanilla bf3 so kinda limited in the maps and servers I can play, but i really like firestorm and caspian anyways. Hopefully see you and bastion on again.

The server admins have to enable and set up team shuffling?

I hate shuffling teams during a round. The teams should be shuffled after rounds, and shuffled by squads, not by individuals. When you get in a decent squad and start winning, only to be screwed and put on the other team.

The server admins have to enable and set up team shuffling?

I hate shuffling teams during a round. The teams should be shuffled after rounds, and shuffled by squads, not by individuals. When you get in a decent squad and start winning, only to be screwed and put on the other team.

Yeah thats what I meant, shuffling between rounds. Shuffling during rounds is shit. Nothing more annoying than getting to the end of a match with a reasonable lead, only to be switched to the losing team... thats happenned a few times to me, and yeah, its especially bad when it breaks a squad.

Finally got Premium when on sale. End game is close to dropping and keen to play with some ACDC clan. Strange no one on this Saturday night~

I pretty much am done too. Now that BF4 multiplayer footage is out (epic), I'm taking an extended break so the next one feels fresh.

I'm just about to start playing now. And by the time I'm done, hopefully BF4 will out.

I'm just about to start playing now. And by the time I'm done, hopefully BF4 will out.

I'm usually on most nights. I'm one of the many Atomic BF3 leaders on the clan. Can you apply here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/plato...55240999108777/

I've had a look and can see these five applying for ACDC. Are you one of them?

SilencedGun

EpiTheBooper

dk_m0d3

WimpyKnight

fizza494

Have a read of the main page of the clan, there's a eGL TS group we use for team speaking. Otherwise create a open channel in battlelog and invite any other ACDC member you see online. BF4 will draw loads of us back when it comes out.

Edited by Genders

I'm usually on most nights. I'm one of the many Atomic BF3 leaders on the clan. Can you apply here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/plato...55240999108777/

I've had a look and can see these five applying for ACDC. Are you one of them?

SilencedGun

EpiTheBooper

dk_m0d3

WimpyKnight

fizza494

Have a read of the main page of the clan, there's a eGL TS group we use for team speaking. Otherwise create a open channel in battlelog and invite any other ACDC member you see online. BF4 will draw loads of us back when it comes out.

Talking of BF4 where's the best pricing for a Origin Key to be bought. No too shady (.RU) but everyone is undercutting the Origin price!

BF3 is still a lot of fun, come back and play it your GUYS who have stopped.

Talking of BF4 where's the best pricing for a Origin Key to be bought. No too shady (.RU) but everyone is undercutting the Origin price!

BF3 is still a lot of fun, come back and play it your GUYS who have stopped.

I usually poke around OzBargain for this kind of thing. Someone was nice enough to post this link comparing different key distributors: http://gocdkeys.com/search.php?q=bf4

Note that prices usually drop post-release of the game.

Also, I guess we should make another push for AC-DC again. I wonder how many members went to... er, ungreener pastures when the magazine stopped?

Edited by 17

Hey id appreciate it if you could add me to the list im fairly active in bf3 and will be in bf4 assuming you guys are still around? My origin account is nightkid2

Edited by timf25

Hey id appreciate it if you could add me to the list im fairly active in bf3 and will be in bf4 assuming you guys are still around? My origin account is nightkid2

Welcome aboard dude. "I'm DatKat"

The platoon is not very active, but ya should be able to find someone playing most of the time.

I'll b coming back to bf soon as my duties are almost complete.

I just want to know the state of activity AC/DC has now...

Hey guys, been a while since I have been here. I am thinking of getting back into BF with BF4 coming out. Whats the state of the union at the moment? Is there a regular group of atomicans playing together?

Hey guys, been a while since I have been here. I am thinking of getting back into BF with BF4 coming out. Whats the state of the union at the moment? Is there a regular group of atomicans playing together?

With BF4 preloading right now and playable tomorrow or next day, we will have to see who comes back to BF3 as BF4 will be the game of choice, some servers will be shut down. I have been playing with Bastion and Katalyst on the eGL servers / Teamspeak almost daily for two months. BF3 is still a load of fun, more so with mates on your squad than ever before.

If you want to add Kiwi_Gunny in friends and we will see on the battlefield (4) over the next few years . . .

I'm still on occasionally. Have seen Bastion and Kat, Cold Earth and Corky and have joined in when they were on vanilla maps (I don't have premium). They all play under different clan names tho now so I think ACDC has probably had its time. I'm still running the tags tho anyways ha ha.

I haven't bought BF4 yet but will at release, and might actually get my act together and get premium this time round as well.

I've changed my tags back to ACDC.

Been playing BF4 when I can yesterday and I'll be trying to learn the maps today.

It really is more like BF3.5 but that's not necessarily a bad thing?

I liked BF3, almost as much as I liked BF2142. I dunno what it was with BF4 but I kinda struggled with the lighting in the beta. Not sure if its just that map tho or whether I need to be playing with the settings at my end. I really struggled to see enemies during the beta. Still I wanna buy bf4 and see how I stack up against the locals (we do get that locality feature over here in aus, right?).

I think I will play BF3 for a bit first - finishing off the campaign tonight then will hit MP for a bit. So many bugs in SP though...

I actually have not played BF3 at all until now since getting it ha!

Edited by neX

The bugs in BF3 SP really killed the story line for me - how on earth do they get away with shipping product like that.

I did play MP though soon after and am proud to say I got two ranks and 39 kills 38 deaths in 42 mins - still have it to some degree :p

Is it worth getting the BF4 Deluxe+Premium or better to get Standard+Premium?