GhostFaceKilla

Bringing back [AC-DC] for Battlefield 3?

I'd be interested in joining (if you'll have me) as a casual player. I honestly don't know what my schedule will be like when BF3 hits, so I'd have to play it by ear...

BF2 stats.....

Edited by Fragasaurus

I am keen, very much looking forward to BF3! Never really played the others, but I would like to play. Do you/will you have a vent/teamspeak/skype channel we can hang out in when the game hits?

Count me in Guys. :)

Hi auditri!!

I'm keen for joining you guys on launch, probably on a casual basis initially but that could develop into a competitive commitment depending on if I think I can make the cut or not. :P

Ingame name will be either 'moist' or 'moist.au'.

Im sure youll be fine :-)

NOW STAND STRAIGHT PRIVATE AND DONT FUCKING EYEBALL ME.

I wouldn't mind being part of this. I haven't played much battlefield before so i guess I'll follow you guys and see how it goes. I am a decent shooter player though and pretty much played/tried every other decent shooter there is. I can always top the scoreboard at the end of a match but I'm sure that's just a standard for you guys. -__-"

I'll probably hop on to action casually. I will be a good boy and follow your orders so I hope I wont be a big pain in the ass.

Overall it'll be a honour so please count me in.

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

It actually looks more like Mashturr City to me - that map had a whopping big Mosque in the middle. Oh the joy we used to have getting on the roof of that mosque.

Ever since the story about 'Sniper X' ive been keen to find some committed players to work well as a squad. pretty keen for structured game play and tactics and i prefer games where everyone gets listened to and the chain of command is followed.

(in short add me to the list ^^)

Now that is a huge list for a clan - will make for some awesome training and skrims

I'll be up for some casual play for this one. Generally on weeknights from around 9.30 or 10 to about 12. I'm fairly average mostly, sometimes topping the match. Have most experience with 2142 but played all battlefields since 1942 (except BC1). Currently playing BC2.

Soldier name is Penguan

Edit: forgot to say i won't be talkative on the mic cause the missus crashes pretty early due to working early shifts so i need to be quiet :) I'll hear you but have to talk back through text.

Edited by martyr

Edit: forgot to say i won't be talkative on the mic cause the missus . . .

Lol. I think many of us have had that problem. Was the story of my life when i was playing BF2.

I'm interested in being part of the Atomic clan, I've found playing with a working team is much more fun than playing in a team lone wolfs.

should try and organize a night to hop into a bf2 / bbc2 server and rip it up a little