GhostFaceKilla

Bringing back [AC-DC] for Battlefield 3?

ill add that we should set a couple of servers that we play in now until bf3 comes out so we know where to find each other

and the tags - do we want to use them now or wait? (tho now itd make finding each other a little easier lol)

Sign me up =] Steam/BC2 Tag of "DishD"

Cant remeber BF2 tag.

Rank 41, 450 plus hours.

I help run/Admin a BFBC2 24/7 Heavy Metal server as well as 2 other random map servers.

my BC2 Stats

Cheers.

So uh.

We have like, 1 million members.

Whats the plan? Several divisions?

Edited by NukeJockey

Well the game is still 5-6 months away. And peoples committments may change so we have no guarrantees of numbers.

But as the clan is social as well, technically everyone who is a member of Atomic can join.

Point is that at this stage more the merrier. It really hard to work out much more at this stage because we have nio idea about the multiplayer side of things.

But the interest from members does give us options which is great!

ill add that we should set a couple of servers that we play in now until bf3 comes out so we know where to find each other

and the tags - do we want to use them now or wait? (tho now itd make finding each other a little easier lol)

No problem corky. If you have signed up here and understand the golden rule of no hacking/cheating and no fuktard behaviour when wearing the tags go for it - [AC-DC].

I've started using the tags in BC2. If people use them at least it will make it easier to spot each other :)

Man... I wish I had a decent 'net connection, I would sign up.

I was a good chopper and harrier pilot back in the days of Desert Combat, plus I was good with AFV's and IFV's.

Man... I wish I had a decent 'net connection, I would sign up.

Stuck on high latency sat or wireless? Any ADSL from 1500/256 up should be enough for online gaming for this.

Even wireless is decent enough to play BC2.

I'm playing on ADSL1 via a shit wireless router whilst torrenting and someone's on the other computer. Getting pretty much zero lag.

I can game and torrent as well. ADSL2+ 12mbs and 128k up. Don't teach flatmates how to torrent or 1080p Youtube!!

As for BF3 its going to be another Dedicated Servers in "Approved Data Centers only" game I'm guessing, so we can't have a active well admined server for Atomicans to call home without renting one I assume?

Even wireless is decent enough to play BC2.

I'm playing on ADSL1 via a shit wireless router whilst torrenting and someone's on the other computer. Getting pretty much zero lag.

By wireless I meant a 3G internet connection not WLAN.

I can game and torrent as well. ADSL2+ 12mbs and 128k up. Don't teach flatmates how to torrent or 1080p Youtube!!

As for BF3 its going to be another Dedicated Servers in "Approved Data Centers only" game I'm guessing, so we can't have a active well admined server for Atomicans to call home without renting one I assume?

Talk to Pipenetworks.

I know people at PIPE. I could see about getting something sorted?

Also, some friends of mine and myself currently rent a BFBC2 server, and I'm pretty sure we'll be moving to BF3 when it comes out, so there's at least one Atomic-friendly server :3

Anyone want to be the gunner with me? :P

I'm interested although been a while since i last played an fps but will be getting a new pc for bf3. Back in battlefield 2 I quite enjoyed the special forces class where I went around with my c4 blowing up artillery, radars, etc.

I'm interested although been a while since i last played an fps but will be getting a new pc for bf3. Back in battlefield 2 I quite enjoyed the special forces class where I went around with my c4 blowing up artillery, radars, etc.

I hope my 5850 will do ok on it. I still wish to experience high settings on BF3.

Ha - I still have a 4890! I will be upgrading that when the game is nearer to release.

I'm new to atomic and quite new to fps's (COD:BO is my first and only online fps) and will be getting bf3...please add me to the list

What are the essential differences between COD and BF?