GhostFaceKilla

Bringing back [AC-DC] for Battlefield 3?

Please post in here if your name isn't in the squad roster, I've just accidentally added someone who wasn't.

NormalAxis, if you're on here, please post so.

wow just played a game with a guy called onderkruiper who went under the map and got a 20 kill streak :S

edit: wow nvm, there are so many ppl glitching under the map

Edited by megatimes12

wow just played a game with a guy called onderkruiper who went under the map and got a 20 kill streak :S

Oh great so all the fuckwits and dickheads with tiny little penises, overpowering BO and only two brain cells have joined in then.

Suppose that was to be expected.

:-(

I was in AC-DC for a wee while when BF 2 first came out, would be great to rejoin for some BF3. I used to be pretty good at vehicles, and mostly played spec-ops.

edit~ oops gave the wrong Origin account name, BF 3 I'll be on DapperDan77

Edited by Dapper_Dan

Oh great so all the fuckwits and dickheads with tiny little penises, overpowering BO and only two brain cells have joined in then.

Suppose that was to be expected.

:-(

Woops aliali is upset :-)

Thankfully the stats dont carry over to the game proper. And I guess the point of a beta is to really check for such glitches. But thinking back to BF2 some glitches (such as at Karkand at Flag A or getting into the walls at Warlord) were never fixed during my time.

I really hope that anticheat measures are propely implemented or the game will lose credibility pretyy quick. I am sure that there are already scum out there developing hacks.

Oh and I will update the roster later tonight for those new people.

Also note that I am NOT playing the Beta because :

a) dont want to spoil the game - considering the limited maps available at launch I dont want to risk early boredom.

b) I am really fucking busy at work and have 3 major exams in the next 3-4 weeks so am studying my arse off.

I'd like to join in the shenanigans.

Not going to promise mad skillz or 10 hours a day minimum attendance, but I'd like to join you guys.

My Origin name is dysorderx (assuming BF3 will use that name as well. If only I could have had it without the x...)

Director - approved good sir.

dysorderx - you too.

If one of the bosses (aliali, GFK, etc etc) wants to administer the platoon, looks like I can promote you so that it's possible.

dysorderx - you too.

If one of the bosses (aliali, GFK, etc etc) wants to administer the platoon, looks like I can promote you so that it's possible.

Thanks muchly. :D

dysorderx - you too.

Cheers Jedi. Very busy at the moment so wont be doing the BETA unfortunately. Last exam is first week of November so just in time for retail release. Looking forward to getting into it. Feel free to get the ball rolling (no problem with you speaking for ACDC - you know the rules) if it means you get some Atomicans organsied and able to find each other on the servers. It would be good to know how all that stuff works for when we go retail.

Would be great if you can provide any feedback to this thread about what is going on from an administrative perspective.

Get some.

I was in AC-DC for a wee while when BF 2 first came out, would be great to rejoin for some BF3. I used to be pretty good at vehicles, and mostly played spec-ops.

Welcome back :-)

I'd like to join in the shenanigans.

Not going to promise mad skillz or 10 hours a day minimum attendance, but I'd like to join you guys.

My Origin name is dysorderx (assuming BF3 will use that name as well. If only I could have had it without the x...)

Mate if you can have fun and a laugh, hook up with fellow Atomicans when online, and dont be a dickhead when online then thats pretty good :-)

Edited by GhostFaceKilla

Just got me demo so count me in!

Oracleex7 is my tag

Edited by Oracle X

[

Woops aliali is upset :-)

Yep cheaters and such just fucking piss me off as they can totally ruin a game. Yes it is "only a game" but I play games because I enjoy playing them (mostly) so to have some little dickless wonder deliberately use hacks and cheats to wreck the gameplay is fucking annoying.

It is also often not possible to move to another server because they are all full, or they have their own oxygen thief cheats destroying the game for real people.

BTW post your origin names and soldier names in http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=45421

will make it easier to keep track of.

As for

If one of the bosses (aliali, GFK, etc etc)

Sorry Jedi not officially one of the bosses any more as I am in the Lost Division clan now.

Hopefully we can get our own clan BF3 server at some stage so we can keep a closer eye on the shitheads who use cheats and hacks.

Yes

It would be good if people start posting their actually Origin/Game name

I will then update the master list at the front page with that next to the Atomic user name.

Edited by GhostFaceKilla

Seems people have an issue with posting their name in this thread before applying to join. If I don't know you're here on atomic, I won't approve you!

I wouldn't mind giving AC-DC a shot, I find games like this are a lot more fun with a good squad/team.

I posted it in the Origin thread but my name there is BlitzKraig_au

I haven't played many games with the atomic guys before, just a few here or there, but i've been enjoying the beta so i will probably be up for this.

Put me down, my origin name is ex4n.

Stoopid tag question:

Looks like battlelog is only allowing 4 characters (unless I'm the one who's stoopid?) so that [AC-DC] doesn't fit?

So what am I doing wrong?

cheers