SlurmsMackenzie

Ukraine is not a Brothel, now look at my tits

http://www.news.com.au/world/topless-prote...9-1226014551336

UKRAINIAN feminist activists have held a topless protest in Kiev to express outrage at the forthcoming visit of the winner of a national radio competition in New Zealand to Win a Wife.

Activists from the Femen group, which uses stripping as a shock tactic, braved wintry temperatures in central Kiev, holding banners with slogans such as "Ukraine is not a brothel".

New Zealand's male-oriented The Rock FM radio station ran a competition called Win a Wife, offering a 12-night trip to Ukraine organised by a bride agency.

The station announced the winner as a winemaker named Greg, who is due to fly into Ukraine's gritty coal mining town of Donetsk on March 23, before travelling to the industrial town of Zaporizhia.

Femen's members wear little but flower garlands for frequent protests against Ukraine's sex industry and targeting of Ukrainian women by international agencies that organise sex tours.

"Femen warns the lucky winner of the New Zealand competition that he can expect an unhappy ending in Ukraine," activist Olexandra Shevchenko said on the movement's blog. "Ukraine is not a brothel and Ukrainian women are not prostitutes."

I can't help but feel they're only reinforcing the notion they're protesting

edit:woops wrong section, reported

Edited by SlurmsMackenzie

OMG! They're making this into a game!?

SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

bah, damn you sir!

Edited by Oracle X

SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

What platform? :P

SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

What platform? :P

I'm hoping XBox360 cos man that would be a great game with Kinet. :-P

Interesting.

I have.. mixed feelings about the imported bride agency. My single largest complaint is usually against the country the prospective purchased bride is coming from.

I don't have any qualms with a heavily regulated sex-industry, but it is one of the industries (like finance!) that lends itself to immense corruption.

I wanted pictures :-(

This

I actually thought the rock went a little far, they have always been piss funny but lately they have been pushing a little hard for attention, lots of racist remarks and the like.

I was sitting at the police station a few weeks ago to get my Visa renewed and i saw this bloke of about 80 yeasr kissnig and holding hands with this chick with a ukraninan passport. She was fucknig hot and younger than me most likely!

Luck old bastard!

Edited by smakme7757

without pics this thread is useless

http://images.google.com/

Pics would get the thread deleted dude.

That was a good google search. You only have to type 'fem' and femen is the first suggestion.

I think I might declare going over there to get a bride so they will protest outside my house.

:)

http://www.news.com.au/world/topless-prote...9-1226014551336

UKRAINIAN feminist activists have held a topless protest in Kiev to express outrage at the forthcoming visit of the winner of a national radio competition in New Zealand to Win a Wife.

Activists from the Femen group, which uses stripping as a shock tactic, braved wintry temperatures in central Kiev, holding banners with slogans such as "Ukraine is not a brothel".

New Zealand's male-oriented The Rock FM radio station ran a competition called Win a Wife, offering a 12-night trip to Ukraine organised by a bride agency.

The station announced the winner as a winemaker named Greg, who is due to fly into Ukraine's gritty coal mining town of Donetsk on March 23, before travelling to the industrial town of Zaporizhia.

Femen's members wear little but flower garlands for frequent protests against Ukraine's sex industry and targeting of Ukrainian women by international agencies that organise sex tours.

"Femen warns the lucky winner of the New Zealand competition that he can expect an unhappy ending in Ukraine," activist Olexandra Shevchenko said on the movement's blog. "Ukraine is not a brothel and Ukrainian women are not prostitutes."

I can't help but feel they're only reinforcing the notion they're protesting

Saw this one in MX (i only get it for the soduku)

Unless the protest groups main weapon is boobs.

I know i'd stand up and pay attention.

They can come and protest here if they like.

But what would be the point ? <snicker>

They wouldn't be as "perky" without that Kiev winter weather.

I wanted pictures :-(

+20

without pics this thread is useless

http://images.google.com/

Pics would get the thread deleted dude.

That was a good google search. You only have to type 'fem' and femen is the first suggestion.

I think I might declare going over there to get a bride so they will protest outside my house.

:)

You're right! And I didn't realise it still shows bewbs on "Moderate"... Oh well. I don't think we actually have a proxy server set up to cache that indescretion, at work.

Back to behaving, now... >_>

-A-

I don't have any consoles ... so a PC platform please ...

Interesting that these women are protesting in the Ukraine, which is one of Europe's leading supplier of naked women for modelling :\

They look awfully cold...but these are some shock tactics I can get behind :P

I half expected the win-a-wife thing to be just a mail-order bride, not a "go to ukraine and try your luck trip." Wonder if mail-order brides have a trial period...

They look awfully cold...but these are some shock tactics I can get behind :P

I half expected the win-a-wife thing to be just a mail-order bride, not a "go to ukraine and try your luck trip." Wonder if mail-order brides have a trial period...

You peak my interest. Maybe that's something Danoz direct can look into. "30 days trial... full satisfaction or your money back."

Mmmm, but there's a good chance of TWO of THOSE times in 30 days. What are the odds you'll get one with BOTH, straight out of the box? (heh)