Hubbo

[PC] Holy smokes batman! BMS is almost upon us!

Every few years I like to flick through and see what the progress of Blackmesa Source is at and I stumbled upon this on their YouTube channel:

xsantosis (14 hours ago) Spam

Joel Nielsen will be release of the soundtrack of bm when he knows, or he receive the information of the devs of bm of when BM is a few weeks of its release, but that will happen in * / * / 2011.

xsantosis (14 hours ago) Spam

Black Mesa soundtrack is finished, not means that is now released ;)

casmith1998 (15 hours ago) Spam

I hope i'm not getting my hopes up for nothaing. I'm trying not to, but its SO hard when you've been following this mod for 6 months. (As i've said before, i've known about the mod for a year. Just started following it in Augaust.)

casmith1998 (15 hours ago) Spam

Wait so the mod might release in 2 weeks!?!?!?!

xsantosis (15 hours ago) Spam

PS: My english is not perfect.

xsantosis (15 hours ago) Spam

Joel Nielsen says via twitter (4:01 AM Mar 10th) : Black Mesa soundtrack has gone gold! (The BM soundtrak is done)

Raminator Yesterday, 08:42 says: The soundtrack will be released two weeks before the mod.

Ok, a little confusing as the English is not the best, but looks promising!!!

Man this dropped off my radar because of such a long development time.

It really is cool that it's coming however I can't tell you how many mods I have been following have fallen through before they are complete because of how ambitious they are and the commitment required to become fully realised.

I will be defiantly getting this..

Don't forget to bump this thread or make a new one when it launches to remind us all.

The screenshots form this project are so nostalgic..

Edited by Bundy

No, Black Mesa is not almost upon us. As usual, it is infinity days away. The soundtrack is done, that is all. The soundtrack will be released a couple of weeks before the mod is due out, and it hasn't been released yet.

No, Black Mesa is not almost upon us. As usual, it is infinity days away. The soundtrack is done, that is all. The soundtrack will be released a couple of weeks before the mod is due out, and it hasn't been released yet.

Can't be much more to go... for crying out load there can only be so much polishing...

I got kicked the fuck off the team for giving Atomic a play through a while back. I have no idea what stage it's at now.

I got kicked the fuck off the team for giving Atomic a play through a while back. I have no idea what stage it's at now.

Its all Justin Robbinsons fault.

Its all Justin Robbinsons fault.

Or Justin Beaver ;-)

Well with Portal 2 almost done, and hopefully Valve can finally finish off HL2E3/HL3 - it will be a bit of a joke if BMS is released after HL2E3/HL3 (then they will have to start working of the HL1 remake for HL3!!!).

Wow, that's stupid..

That's gayer than a man's anus being full of AIDs and dicks.