Reb1rth.

Scissor-switch, rubber dome anti-ghosting keyboard.

I like being able to see my keys in the dark. When I mess up typing and backspace I always give my board a quick glance to get my fingers back in the right spot to keep typing.

Also when I go from typing back to the trusty WASD without clumsily feeling around in the dark. :)

Yeah, those brisbanites talk

awfully

slow

& to think that the it goes down hill as you venture to states like VIC

Yeah, those brisbanites talk

awfully

slow

& to think that the it goes down hill as you venture to states like VIC

It

Sure

Does

i just got my "irocks X-slim keyboard" from mwave. has exactly the same feel as my old creative. not sure what its like in terms of anti ghosting, i only play rts these days so probs wont find out for a while. keyboard looks rather ugly imo but i can deal with that. very happy with it for now :)

edit: here's the link. http://www.mwave.com.au/sku-24020010-i-Roc...8IR-6810-USB%29

Edited by docular

I came across this thread and I just had to reply. I too am looking for the same type of keyboard, I too had a Creative (2 of them in fact) but after my ex spilled coffee in my last one I was forced to move on (I tried pretty hard to find one). I want something like it again. I have a logitech same style but the ghosting is driving me CRAZY.

What did you guys end up with?

I registered for this website JUST to reply to this posting ! I also am looking for the exact same thing and was curious if anyone found a suitable keyboard?

I registered for this website JUST to reply to this posting ! I also am looking for the exact same thing and was curious if anyone found a suitable keyboard?

Same here. I just registered to reply to this topic. I'm so sick and tired of my Lycosa. Typing on it is horrible! I wish the Illuminated Logitech had anti-ghosting, it would be a perfect keyboard. After reading everything you guys wrote I'm interested in the Fatal1ty or the zippy WK7380... Bookmarking this topic and will come back daily and hopefully someone will respond to this topic again.

i just got my "irocks X-slim keyboard" from mwave. has exactly the same feel as my old creative. not sure what its like in terms of anti ghosting, i only play rts these days so probs wont find out for a while. keyboard looks rather ugly imo but i can deal with that. very happy with it for now :)

edit: here's the link. http://www.mwave.com.au/sku-24020010-i-Roc...8IR-6810-USB%29

We are sorry, the item requested is no longer available / discontinued.

Cougar 200K, any good?

I like the specs (scissor switches, 19 anti-ghosting keys, 7 colors backlight) and it costs only $30! But how about the quality?

Edited by Halusi