3dmark master

Atomic 3DMark & Game Benchmark Rankings

found my crysis disk

73.549 Dasa i7 2600K@4.48GHz(w) - SLI GTX480@900/2050(w)

heaven

2102 Dasa - i7 2600K@4.48GHz(w) - SLI GTX480@925/21113(w)

Edited by Dasa

found my crysis disk

heaven

Damn nice FPS in Crysis mate top job! Nice heaven score as well!

@ Bolter - cry havoc and let slip the red dogs of war!

All updated!

Note:

Philo, your heaven run has no AA, it needs to be 4x

On a related note, oops sorry and lol. Will have to find some time to re-bench it seems...

found my crysis disk

heaven

ta

im hoping to get near 80fps in crysis soon

its nice to see this thread progressing so well

found my crysis disk

heaven

ta

im hoping to get near 80fps in crysis soon

its nice to see this thread progressing so well

It's progressing very well. I've sent my motherboard back and i'm awaiting the B3 in return so i can't do much until then.

It's progressing very well. I've sent my motherboard back and i'm awaiting the B3 in return so i can't do much until then.

ah nice i need to do the same someday

who knows maybe they will make another minor revision i may just keep this twitchy bugger a while longer and maybe i will find a point where i could live without it for a week or so :)

Got any pic's of your RIG? I'd like to see your "loop'n'blocks"

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?s...st&p=832307

best i can do, working bush today.

Blocks are all EK blocks, rad is a xspc 480, and i've got the integrated xspc laing pump dual bay res. I like the idea of the pump/res combo but due to the design it took like 2 days to bleed the lines.

My UD7 is also a pain. Doesn't like cold boots despite being turned well back from what is prime stable.

My UD7 is also a pain. Doesn't like cold boots despite being turned well back from what is prime stable.

What BIOS are you using?

F7 was the most stable for me and i never got any issues after setting my overclock. F8 has also been released which might even improve on F7...Neither support PLL overvoltage though if you need that.

What BIOS are you using?

F7 was the most stable for me and i never got any issues after setting my overclock. F8 has also been released which might even improve on F7...Neither support PLL overvoltage though if you need that.

it's a b3 board, different bios. F2 bios, I tried the F3 beta bios but it was worse. Just checked and an offical F3 has been release, I might give it a go.

The description of the F3 bios is "Solve press reset button cause system abnormal" so if my Engrish deciphering is right it might address my problem ;)

Edited by supam

Blocks are all EK blocks, rad is a xspc 480, and i've got the integrated xspc laing pump dual bay res. I like the idea of the pump/res combo but due to the design it took like 2 days to bleed the lines.

Mine took less than 12 hours, using the dual bay res with a DDC and an XSPC 240 and an XSPC 360, it was fantastic.

Mine took less than 12 hours, using the dual bay res with a DDC and an XSPC 240 and an XSPC 360, it was fantastic.

With this?

http://www.xs-pc.com/products/laing-pump-t...r-for-laing-d5/

I'm very surprised because that internal inlet tube is so close to the pump there isn't time for bubbles to rise.

Nah its a DDC, similar setup to that dual bay res though (I accidentally purchased one of those AGES ago when I meant to just get the dual bay res without pump mounts) theres slightly more room in the DDC bay res though.

Nah its a DDC, similar setup to that dual bay res though (I accidentally purchased one of those AGES ago when I meant to just get the dual bay res without pump mounts) theres slightly more room in the DDC bay res though.

The lower flowrate would make it easier to bleed. I see it still has the internal inlet tube.

Mine is also the older revision that doesnt have variable speed control which would make it simpler.

Edited by supam

Mine bleeds surprisingly quickly actually. But my loop is shoter and has less bits and pieces as i'm not running SLI.

supam - yep that's my Res as well, ur right about the bubbles and inlet, so to start with I sliced a piece of tubing (about 5cm) long length ways and slipped it in side the res to "catch the bubbles" untill most were out. After that it eventually bleeds itself.

Back on my own account now!

I've got an MCP355 coming in the mail, see if it's better in this 2 rad 3 block loop than the D5, also I have two more MCW60's, gonna replace my MCW80 on a card

Back on my own account now!

I've got an MCP355 coming in the mail, see if it's better in this 2 rad 3 block loop than the D5, also I have two more MCW60's, gonna replace my MCW80 on a card

I can't really check my flow rate, but it seems pretty good with the Laing DDC 3.25 considering I'm using 3 of the most restrictive blocks on the market (Apogee XT and 2 MCW80s)

Hey, would it too troublesome to have a netbook section? I know netbook are horrible with these benchmarks but the one I have coming is not your normal netbook.

Hey, would it too troublesome to have a netbook section? I know netbook are horrible with these benchmarks but the one I have coming is not your normal netbook.

I reckon a modile sction would be good

Well I decided not to split it all up too much, I mean having 20 classes and 2 entries each is no fun, but like is done with 3dmark, the result will have a label such as #1 Netbook

Edited by Morgoth

Well I decided not to split it all up too much, I mean having 20 classes and 2 entries each is no fun, but like is done with 3dmark, the result will have a label such as #1 Netbook

That's fine then. I expect it to be on bottom of the list somewhere :D