Reb1rth.

[PC] The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hmmm, for some reason I had the wrong date stuck somewhere.

*sigh* May 17 isn't far off though. :(

And since I'm getting it from GOG I guess I'll be getting the sexytime version. :)

Reb1rth: PM me the link and I'll confirm whether you can post it.

Edited by Chaos.Lady

@ Chaos, did you get the collectors? Because that would have been awesome. I've only got the limited edition but I told my store to keep a look out for any collectors that are cancelled.

Nah Sora. I'd have to buy from EB to do that - and that would break my golden rule. ;)

Hmmm, looks like I might buy from GoG but still have my EB order come through. *sigh* Why must idiots run our country.

Hmmm, looks like I might buy from GoG but still have my EB order come through. *sigh* Why must idiots run our country.

I'm not following...

The GOG version is also 'modified', so the only difference from retail is DRM and pre-load.

So why get two copies?

I'm not following...

The GOG version is also 'modified', so the only difference from retail is DRM and pre-load.

So why get two copies?

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong again. As soon as I posted that, there was a new mail saying that it will be censored. But luckily a friend wanted the game so will probably gift him this GoG version instead.

Edited by sora3

Eh I'm going with Steam I preordered it off Aus Steam like in Jan when it was $44 (10% off) I couldn't be bothered with other distribution clients or hard copies these days Steam has won me over on the basis that it lets me keep all my games in one place essentially.

As for the altered content, sleeping with the prostitute is obviously not a decision that will impact on story progression or any of the endings and I'm sure the cut scene could be found on youtube if you really wanted to see it so it doesn't bother me so much, providing that that's the only change.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong again. As soon as I posted that, there was a new mail saying that it will be censored. But luckily a friend wanted the game so will probably gift him this GoG version instead.

Did you get that e-mail from GOG? Haven't receive that yet...

Prostitute? It's Triss. Did you play the first game?!

Considering you need to do something to sleep with her (btw how do you know its triss? Didn't see her name mentioned anywhere, just read that if you did something for someone your reward was sex) then I'd say she's a prostitute, Triss or not.

I played Witcher I didn't see it mentioned who it was in 2 that was censored.

Well the only sex scene screenshots I've seen are of Triss, and I've read there's not random sex with every second girl you run into like the first game.

So one in my position would definitely assume it's Triss.

Just because you can't sleep with every chick you come across doesn't mean that you can't sleep with people other than Triss...

Fuck. I'm moving to America. Sick of getting ripped off.

They need cheaper prices because we get Medicare... I'm not giving that one up for cheaper games... Not that I ever buy on release anyway.

Well the only sex scene screenshots I've seen are of Triss, and I've read there's not random sex with every second girl you run into like the first game.

So one in my position would definitely assume it's Triss.

I have read from various sources that there is more than one woman and situation to have sex with in this game.

Anyway

New video up Exclusive (for now) to Game Trailers its a really fuckin good watch

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusiv...-witcher/713621

Its about the living world, how npcs act at different times of days etc.

Edited by Bundy

Fuck. I'm moving to America. Sick of getting ripped off.

They need cheaper prices because we get Medicare... I'm not giving that one up for cheaper games... Not that I ever buy on release anyway.

Haha, was waiting for someone to take that comment seriously and mention Americas Health Care System :P

Americas Health Care System.

Also, I fired up the first game again today. I got lost in doing side quests and barely got any further in the game.

The difference this time though, I actually enjoyed playing it.

bah pre-ordered it before I read that it's censored.

FAIL!!

Wonder if I can get my money back...