Lambo

F1 2010 - Atomic Championship - Season #3

Whoever gets there first, or whoever makes it through?

I predict quite an interesting Race 1, Turn 1 with new people.

Mmm it's precisely why I don't want a teammate! I wanna be able to take out everyone and not worry how it might effect my championships :p

Having you as a teammate, kikz, has a plus in that there's a slim chance you may take extra care to not take out your teammate in close racing.

But given the speed and consistency advantage I have over you it's more likely that I'll just pull away to safety.

Having you as a teammate, kikz, has a plus in that there's a slim chance you may take extra care to not take out your teammate in close racing.

But given the speed and consistency advantage I have over you it's more likely that I'll just pull away to safety.

Yeah you schooled me good at Abu Dahbi. LOLOLOLOL

When you parked it and waited for me a lap or two down then drove interference which slowed my race effort to catch Ghost, and cost me possible 2nd place, waiting for me twice after each time you inevitably spun off not being able to string together a single lap without spinning? Yeah I remember that. Lol lol.

When you parked it and waited for me a lap or two down then drove interference which slowed my race effort to catch Ghost, and cost me possible 2nd place, waiting for me twice after each time you inevitably spun off not being able to string together a single lap without spinning? Yeah I remember that. Lol lol.

Hahaha whatever. u crashed first, when I was way ahead, being held up by the mobile renault chichane. How did I spin and then wait for you? either (a) I didn't spin or (b) I got so far ahead each time, after only 1-2 laps that I could easily spin, hit a few walls, break a nose, pit, and still come out in front and need to wait :p From memory I dropped it once while at Abu Dhabi and that was in front of ghost and trying to avoid Mark :p - not counting the lap my wheel stopped and broke my nose cone.

News Update: A war of words has broken out between potential teammates Flouncy and Kikz, throwing oil on the already burning fire that is their rivalry. Flouncy accused kikz of dangerous and underhanded tactics in the final grand prix of Season 2, following a season long gripe and perceived overly aggressive driving tactics. kikz fire backed at Flouncy, accusing him of making a career of optimistic passes, where 'ambition outweighs talent' and in a taking it possibly one step too far, beyond the ability for their potential future team manager to resolve, accused Flouncy of having long and exposed nose hair.

Whatever the outcome, Season 3 is hotting before it's even been announced.

Wow, as the war of words heat up before a lap is even turned I have to go back to the wise words of Kimi:

"I'm not interested in what people think about me. I’m not Michael Schumacher."

"The Constructor’s Championship doesn’t really mean anything to me."

Wheres bobaj0r? He's also a worthy canditate for a drive at Force India.

In other entertaining news, take a look at this Gem from Luizzi.

"We knew we had to get some mileage on the car, to assess its reliability and learn stuff for the future to make it better. To be honest we were quite surprised by how strong the reliability of the car was; for sure we didn't make the end of the race, but it was pretty close."

Yes Tonio, pretty close is close enough......

Edited by Lambo

I'm here. Kikz has been trying to get me driving again. Contemplating it cause I'm over mmos for another year.

I'm here. Kikz has been trying to get me driving again. Contemplating it cause I'm over mmos for another year.

Common you know you want to.

Mmm it's precisely why I don't want a teammate! I wanna be able to take out everyone and not worry how it might effect my championships :p

Does that mean we'll be putting your name down?

Does that mean we'll be putting your name down?

No thanks. I can't do two things at once. Sorry for the confusion.

Ok in all seriousness now, Ghost/Bobajor, let me know what teams you want to join so we can start to finalise numbers!

Edited by Lambo

I had a target on you for the last 6 or so rounds last season Lambo, you were my nemesis. I can't just turn my rage around so quickly I'm affraid, every time I see you on the track I would get confused and think I still wanted you to crash. I'm not a smart man, I'M AN F1 DRIVER!

I'll go Group Force India, they pay well and have the best 'perks' and grid girls which is what really matters.

The phoenix heart of pretend Grand Prix racing just rose from it's crappy hell. Now it burns a pale, toxic green and over-white fake white. The colours of Group Force India (AKA Red Bull Racing in database friendlier terms)

The colours of the team of tomorrow. Yesterday.

Posted Image

That was a PR choreographed teaser image. We're building Thunderbirds here, not banging rocks together.

Do it. This is the season that has it all. We're kicking it old school. Drivers with talent and skill and drivers with equal elements of the opposite.

Edited by Flouncy

I had a target on you for the last 6 or so rounds last season Lambo, you were my nemesis. I can't just turn my rage around so quickly I'm affraid, every time I see you on the track I would get confused and think I still wanted you to crash. I'm not a smart man, I'M AN F1 DRIVER!

I'll go Group Force India, they pay well and have the best 'perks' and grid girls which is what really matters.

Done, now just need bobaj0r.

Excellent Mr j0r. Glad to have you back. The quality of the racing got pretty good in season 2. 3 can only improve more.

<grazer> sign up for F1 2010 comp or DIAF

ok i'm in. I don't really care about teams

I think there's a non-disclosure agreement that prevetns employees posting Work IRC on public forums :p

oh and know you can see why I'm transitioning kikz to grazer :p

Edited by kikz

Excellent Mr j0r. Glad to have you back. The quality of the racing got pretty good in season 2. 3 can only improve more.

have we progressed from dodgem cars to go karts now?

Ok I'll team bobaj0r up with Kikz. What car do you want to drive bobaj0r?

Fredz theres an opening at Force India.....we would be unstoppable.

Also we desperately need more for the GP2 comp. If theres not enough to at least have 4 people, will need to role them into the main comp.

Edited by Lambo

i'll take the ferrari if noone has yet

i'll take the ferrari if noone has yet

I just vacated it. AFAIK it's still avail.

Where's Sora?

Here is how I want put the teams. This is nothing personal just I think makes the most sense:

I'll move frog with sora so we have 4 drivers in GP2. We just need one more idealy in AF1 to team with me. I've put the SOS on Mark because that makes the most sence.

Atomic F1 Class:

Team: Red Bull Racing "AKA Group Force India"

Driver 1: Flouncy - Red Bull Car

Driver 2: Ghost - Lotus Car

Team: Force India

Driver 1: Lambo - Renault Car

Driver 2: N/A

Team: McLaren

Driver 1: Kikz - McLaren Car

Driver 2: bobaj0r - Ferrari

GP2 Class

Team: Ferrari