Lambo

F1 2010 - Atomic Championship - Season #3

I'm been hammering on the site over the weekend, added about $2000 worth of dev time :p.

Added a new Results section which is broken into Season -> Race. I've also been through and added the race finishing times for each driver in each race (excluding season 3) and added the total points, as per Lambo's site. On top of that I've trawled through Ghosts and Lambo's youtube videos and added them all to the appropriate race, so now it's really easy to find video footage of each race, along with a race review, and the results and points.

Wow man. Ideal. Those race results pages are f*ing brilliant - well done!

As you'll all have seen, there's now a thread for the upcoming specials. Get in and reserve your spot if you can 100% be there!

Cheers :) I'm actually pretty happy with it, layout wise and aesthetics. still a bunch more stuff I want to do.

Can't believe I just went through and added the driver race perspectives from season 1 as comments to each race.

Methinks the site will soon have the ability for each driver to login and submit a "Race Report", separate from comments which are open to everyone ;)

Edited by kikz

Methinks the site will soon have the ability for each driver to login and submit a "Race Report", separate from comments which are open to everyone ;)

Or we could all just keep putting our race reports on Atomic and let the magical monkey's take it from here and put it in your blog. Gotta love those magical monkey's, must make your life easier. :P

Or we could all just keep putting our race reports on Atomic and let the magical monkey's take it from here and put it in your blog. Gotta love those magical monkey's, must make your life easier. :P

I needs moar bananas! :p

e: was going to get on iracing this weekend but got carried away coding :|

Edited by kikz

Nice kikz, yeah those tables are a lot better to look at :)

Have you had any thoughts on the constructors/teams info for the site?

Previous seasons constructors tables, who drove/driving for each, current team in driver bio etc

Is probably the only thing you've got missing on the site compared to Lambos.

can i please join this tournament i really want to join a new comp thx message me as soon as you can

Err, we've moved onto F1 2011 so I doubt we'll come back to F1 2010. Please post in the F1 2011 championship thread.