nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

Slightly off topic but regarding the transfer to SEA server. I have created an SEA account, requested transfer from WOT, but do I know have to re download the game for SEA server or will it simply log me in, once the transfers got though in Oct, from my current installed game?

Or does WOT run two separate game installers for separate regions?

Will look too apply to the clan once the trasnfer goes through.

Thanks

Tye

Slightly off topic but regarding the transfer to SEA server. I have created an SEA account, requested transfer from WOT, but do I know have to re download the game for SEA server or will it simply log me in, once the transfers got though in Oct, from my current installed game?

Thanks

Tye

Yep. Unfortunately you need to download the SEA server install as well.

Also we are up to 3921 transfers.

Edited by mohawk

Thanks

Tye

You have to download the seperate client for the SEA server. Here's the link.

http://cdn.wargaming.net/wot/sea/install/W...5_sea_setup.exe

the Sea client is currently a diffeent version, as it stand you will need to Dl it, dont know if that will change ... but i hope they add a remember me login box ... fuckers...

Thanks

Tye

Yes as has been said u need to Dwload the SEA server client, but make sure that u save the new client to a different location to ur current WoT folder as it will over write the NA client and u will not be able to log in to the NA server.

Thanks all for the replies, particularly dishd, regarding saving to a different location, I wouldn't have considered that.

May your next beer be icy cold and delicious.

Tye

Thanks all for the replies, particularly dishd, regarding saving to a different location, I wouldn't have considered that.

May your next beer be icy cold and delicious.

Tye

Us Tasmanians don't get a choice when it comes to beer temperature. It's always cold :)

They'll either not understand English at all, or understand what bugger means :-P

Are you sure about that? Our use of the term is rather unique to NZ and Oz to my knowledge. The rest of the world use it for it's true meaning and I beleive the action is still an illegal in Tassie.

I suppose we sort of kind of use it for it's real meaning in the same way we use other similar terms in our customised slang, but it is very desensitised here and barely considered to be rude at all.

Hey, do you like how I kept all of that clean and PG rated when I'm actually talking about arse sex?

ROFL

the Sea client is currently a diffeent version, as it stand you will need to Dl it, dont know if that will change ... but i hope they add a remember me login box ... fuckers...

As for this login thing...refer to my post on this page and it will fix it for ya Linkage

First post on the page...do what it says and all good....hope ya happier now Dread

Edited by Shyne

Alright, we've been having a bit of a discussion tonight about the future of the clan and all our options et al but I think we should all get on Friday night and discuss what's going on.

Oh and to shoot shit too. Shooting shit is awesome.

4260 transfers.

I wonder if it will get to 5000.

That's actually fairly epic, most of the Aus and NZ tankers moving to SEA by the look of that. Although you have to figure there are some other SEA region users on NA that are moving as well.

08:00:00 a.m. Wednesday September 26, 2012 in UTC converts to

06:00:00 p.m. Wednesday September 26, 2012 in Australia/Sydney

So 8 hour downtime from 6pm tonight. Tomorrow night should be interesting times.

08:00:00 a.m. Wednesday September 26, 2012 in UTC converts to

06:00:00 p.m. Wednesday September 26, 2012 in Australia/Sydney

So 8 hour downtime from 6pm tonight. Tomorrow night should be interesting times.

Looks like I won't get to play my newly bought Pz IV before the nerf :-P

On the topic of the Pz IV, it's going to be so different. With the lighter turret, and L/48 gun, it'll no longer be a sniper, but a brawler instead. But, when you compare it with the Pz III/IV, it was better HP, thicker front armour, and better view range. However, it has less engine power, slower track and turret rotation, and worse armour armour (III/IV has sloped which negates the 20mm thicker front plate). Will be interesting to see how they compare in-game now

Also, the Pz IV with the old turret and gun will be a tier 6 premium, and my word is it slow :-/

No ELC Nerf? Really? ;)

Matilda Black Prince

Panther-M10*

Pz IV Schmalturm*

SU-122-44*

* only available to Super Testers during the test server

Does that mean the panther, su122, and "old" pz4 are only available to people who tested on the physics servers?

No ELC Nerf? Really? ;)

Matilda Black Prince

Panther-M10*

Pz IV Schmalturm*

SU-122-44*

* only available to Super Testers during the test server

Does that mean the panther, su122, and "old" pz4 are only available to people who tested on the physics servers?

I think that it means that they will be given as gifts to test server Super Testers.

No ELC Nerf? Really? ;)

Posted Image

I think that it means that they will be given as gifts to test server Super Testers.

Yeah, there's a select group of people whom get to test new tanks before anyone else

With the SEA transfer, did anyone use the same email and account name for both servers? A mate of mine is having issues doing this

With the SEA transfer, did anyone use the same email and account name for both servers? A mate of mine is having issues doing this

Same email, I took the 1 off the end of the username though. No problems.

Same email and username here, no problems for me.

Just after 9am they hit 4500. About 45 minutes later they hit 4600.

Gamer, AFAIK you must use an account on SEA with the same username.

Nah, I'm lying

"Create an account (if it has not been created yet) on the SEA cluster with your desired nickname."

Same email and username here, no problems for me.

Same with me. All good so far.

Done the transfer to SEA server! Now to wait till its done and start playing again.