nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

^^ kk all good, good to see ur the thinking type NoBo :P

Btw i have bleached my headphones and PC since u decided to talk to me yesterday via a MAC! i think that should have killed off any iOS bugs ha ;P

*Replies to above post on a MAC*

:-P

ARRRRRRGGGG NoBo!!!! *starts Decontamination process*

Ok seeing as WG has not fixed the SEA Stats Sever yet, here is a good place to keep TRACK (see what i did there) of your stats....Tanker Stats

It simple to use just select the server (EU/SEA) and then type in your account name (even Romp could do this...maybe)

Fingers crossed that WG get their shite together and fix the Stat server soon... which will fix the XVM and WoT App.

Edited by dishd

*Replies to the above post on a HTC One X with a 50% overclock*

Lets see your mac do that :P

LOL

Victory!

Battle: Live Oaks Wednesday, October 03, 2012 11:22:23 AM

Vehicle: KV-4

Experience received: 1,696 (x2 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 25,205

Five killed.

I love the 107MM gun, it means I can snipe with a Russian tank

Victory!

Five killed.

yeah do the same with the kv-1 85mm and the t-28 57mm zis-8 great sniper guns :P

Opens up QEMU.

Starts new ARM emulated environment.

Installs ICS 4.0.3 :P

Victory!

Five killed.

yeah do the same with the kv-1 85mm and the t-28 57mm zis-8 great sniper guns :P

Yes itsa nice a place , pounding a heavy from far away and seeing him get some hurt.

That said the 50 cm 38/L42 on the Luchs punches above its weight specially as your crew skills up.

I sold the Hotchkiss H35 and the Stuart M3 I don.t think I will be perusing the those tank trees for now.

I just need another 2,000 or so XP and the VK 1602 Leopard is in my stable then on to the VK2801 , another 59,000 for the T-50-2,

Just get the top suspension for the T28 the 12 then 13,000 xp for the KV1 .

So I am going to have two tier V scouts one is a Greyhound the Other is a Doberman , I will use the KV1 at lest till I work out the heavies.

Have no Idea what the other should be.

Edited by Waltish

Yeah I hope you enjoy it but I found the Leopard to be as bad as the Luchs is good. The 2801 however is worth it, man that 105mm Derp gun on a high speed scout is a thing of beauty. You can really upset up to tier 7's with that thing if you aim it right and if you get a good roll you can one shot your fellow scouts.

The M3 and the Hotchkiss are both on the list of not fun tanks for most people, other tanks to avoid/consider skipping include the M3 Lee, AMX38 and AMX40 and the JagdPzIV but it really does depend on your play style.

My advice would be to pick one or two tech lines and stick with them tell you reach the end. They don't have to be in the same nation but if you spread yourself out over too many lines and trees it takes an age to get anywhere. if you're gunning for a heavy most people recommend the American heavy lines closely followed by either of the Soviets. The Germans are pitifully weak in the end game (Believe me I know, I have nearly all of them) and require a lot of practice, patience and lots and lots of pain and suffering to get any good at, the Frenchies are generally glass cannons, can do a monstrous amount of damage very fast but then you have to run away and hide for two minutes to reload.

I'm rambling a bit but if I you're going to follow one piece of advice, bookmark the wiki and read it often.

Glad you're still having a blast with it, we going to see you about the SEA server?

I just need another 2,000 or so XP and the VK 1602 Leopard is in my stable then on to the VK2801

I love the Leopard personally, whack camo, vent/rammer and optics and train clutch braking, snap shot and smooth ride and it's nearly unbeatable as a tier 4 scout. (Does need clutch braking though, from stock it turns like a KV-2 with a spall liner so...yea...)

I will use the KV1 at lest till I work out the heavies.

Go the KV-1S from there, with the 122mm and 100% crew that thing is a nuke on tracks. It has a long aim time to compensate but once it's fully aimed whatever is in your sights is getting hurt, real bad. (cept stuff like T1 heavies...they just blow up as soon as you point the gun towards them...pussies...) Edited by Gamertech

Yep I would like to join the clan if they will have me , I will let all the moving over settle, and when the clan starts recruiting I put my self up for it.

waltzz is my Tanker Name ... I saw a really wide fast thing with a BIG Gun, fast low wide dark looking death to tanks... it whooshed around a corner barged right up against me and kaboom, I was left a smoking ruin it reversed out and whizzed off looking for other tanks to crush, have no Idea what it is called.

I will googgle it, I was impressed.

I think its this http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/T95 but they said its slow, the one that killed me didn't seem slow to me at all.

Edited by Waltish

waltzz is my Tanker Name ... I saw a really wide fast thing with a BIG Gun, fast low wide dark looking death to tanks... it whooshed around a corner barged right up against me and kaboom, I was left a smoking ruin it reversed out and whizzed off looking for other tanks to crush, have no Idea what it is called.

It certainly wasn't the T95 if it was moving fast, T95 is slower than the Maus. Did it have a turret? Or even better did you get a replay?

I just need another 2,000 or so XP and the VK 1602 Leopard is in my stable then on to the VK2801

I love the Leopard personally, whack camo, vent/rammer and optics and train clutch braking, snap shot and smooth ride and it's nearly unbeatable as a tier 4 scout. (Does need clutch braking though, from stock it turns like a KV-2 with a spall liner so...yea...)

I will use the KV1 at lest till I work out the heavies.

Go the KV-1S from there, with the 122mm and 100% crew that thing is a nuke on tracks. It has a long aim time to compensate but once it's fully aimed whatever is in your sights is getting hurt, real bad. (cept stuff like T1 heavies...they just blow up as soon as you point the gun towards them...pussies...)

I got the K1 suggested to me as agood money spinner, and I want a heavy in my stable so If the clan ( the one I hvent joined yet ) are short on Heavies I can drive one.

I am open to suggestion on a good tier V medium Tank I like them to have a punchy gun option but also the option of using a light gun sometimes, be really happy if it is German or Russian It might make the grind shorter if the share stuff like radios etc.

If I put the 37mm auto cannon on the T-50, It flies I cant wait to put it on the T-50-2 and do the circle dance of death round a TD :)

It certainly wasn't the T95 if it was moving fast, T95 is slower than the Maus. Did it have a turret? Or even better did you get a replay?

What tier match were you playing. There is a French MBT at tier 7, low & wide, quick acceleration with a long big gun that hurts like you said. It often gets into position far up the map early in game and then slaps the other light/med fast tanks that get there without heavy support, at least thats what happens to me.

Tye

yeah go for the kv-1s, thats where im headed, after that the IS then i dont care.

As for a t5 med, i dont know what the Pziv is like since the patch, but before it was the shit, the pz 3/4 is also not bad, though not driven one myself, but i like sniping so i got the pz V panther :p

Added ya Waltish, though i'll not be on for like 9-10 days sicne im going away :P

Edited by Lord Dread

Waltish, a good t5 med tank would be the PzIV, even after the nerf, its still a good tank.

I dont know if you have done much on the TD side of things but Hetzer and the Stugg are excellent bits of kit, the Stug esp since the top gun (L70 7.5mm) got a nice buff, you can hit and hurt t7/8's with it :)

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/t...h-tree-is-back/

Mod to mostly revert the tech tree back to the old version.

Top find there Gamer, esp for those who hate scrolling sideways:p

It might be a good idea to share this info on the LMB/AMPC website, so we can find it later on, rather than flipping thru 64 mill posts here :)

Slight problem there D but I shall fix....Ok to all the AMPC that don't know I as admin of LMB clan(we play FPS mostly) in agreement and helped by Opy and Noby have opened up a section on my site and jointly shared the site with AMPC(since I am one). This is to help with the problem of losing things you wanted in all the pages of one post. So all AMPC are welcome to come register on the site and hopefully have an easier time as a clan with seperate sections and stuff....

Link is LMB/AMPC

Oh send me or noby or opy a pm on here so we know ya username to allow you access as we avoid ppl we don't know or who are'nt invited by a clanmate. Pls use ya tanker name on SEA if ya could.

Also Waltish you don't have to wait...you shall be added as soon as we are all on SEA...no big deal and happy to have ya and help(especially in vent) all we can. Oh and I agree with D...Pz IV is still good..is just we had it before the nerf and it really was the shit so we are a bit let down by it atm

Also jeez Mowie...that would be devestating to the NA servers

Edited by Shyne

9070 tranfers now.

WOOHOO. Can we hit the big 10g before closing.

Fuk me.... i was stoked when it hit 4k!

9k-10k transfers, that awesome and thats gota hurt the NA server, even outa our prime time...

I just hope it goes smooth and we all end up on the other side with all out kit and goodes..

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/t...h-tree-is-back/

Mod to mostly revert the tech tree back to the old version.

Top find there Gamer, esp for those who hate scrolling sideways:p

It might be a good idea to share this info on the LMB/AMPC website, so we can find it later on, rather than flipping thru 64 mill posts here :)

Slight problem there D but I shall fix....Ok to all the AMPC that don't know I as admin of LMB clan(we play FPS mostly) in agreement and helped by Oby and Noby have opened up a section on my site and jointly shared the site with AMPC(since I am one). This is to help with the problem of losing things you wanted in all the pages of one post. So all AMPC are welcome to come register on the site and hopefully have an easier time as a clan with seperate sections and stuff....

Link is LMB/AMPC

Oh shit i ddnt think to post a link to the LMB site, well done sir Romp!

I didn't get a good look and it probably gained momentum coming down hill .... low, wide, big gun, I'm dead its gone.

yeah go for the kv-1s, thats where im headed, after that the IS then i dont care.

As for a t5 med, i dont know what the Pziv is like since the patch, but before it was the shit, the pz 3/4 is also not bad, though not driven one myself, but i like sniping so i got the pz V panther :p

Added ya Waltish, though i'll not be on for like 9-10 days sicne im going away :P

Did you add me somewhere in the game interface do I add you in return?

Edited by Waltish

Waltish....you won't see anyone add you as it only shows in thier friends list...you need to add them back...wait till we are all on SEA then add from the clan room which you will get automatically(like a PM box but permanent and named AMPC). Then add them from that

Edited by Shyne

Waltish, a good t5 med tank would be the PzIV, even after the nerf, its still a good tank.

I dont know if you have done much on the TD side of things but Hetzer and the Stugg are excellent bits of kit, the Stug esp since the top gun (L70 7.5mm) got a nice buff, you can hit and hurt t7/8's with it :)

So far I like the Russian take on smaller tanks, and its quite a different sensibility to the German one and I really like where the German Small tanks are at its weird, thats why I will have two T5 scouts I want the Derp Gun on the, the idea of creeping about pot shotting heavies is pleasing to say the least but I am just as keen to hurl my body into the vortex and shake the hornets nest.

I was hoping somone would suggest a German machine for the medium tank, seconded and carried I will find it in the tree and plan my move towards getting it.

At the moment I just got the Leopard , and the default engine is more than just a tad underpowered , I hope the 585HP Maybach helps it get along a bit better.

I am seriously going to keep the Luchs for a while, as my creww skill up it and now that it is elite, Its a money spinner and even totally written off it only just over a grand to repair it.

Got my hands full grinding, but Later I am wondering SPG or TD, I'm not certain I have the mind set for SPG.

Waltish....you won't see anyone add you as it only shows in thier friends list...you need to add them back...wait till we are all on SEA then add from the clan room which you will get automatically(like a PM box but permanent and named AMPC). Then add them from that

Ok Will do :)

Edited by Waltish

Better off getting on the new clan site Waltish...you'll lose advice amongst the replies here real quick(as I struggle to find the post on how so the save username and password on SEA...is now on the new site under mods). But german meds...head down towards the E-50/50M...I'm doing the same atm

Edited by Shyne