nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

So who's up for a AMPC tank comapny on friday night 17/5/2012 say around 8.00pm sydney melbourne time be good to catch up and meet the people i don't know

A while back I transferred my account to SEA and finally started playing again about 2 weeks ago.

Who do I need to hassle for an AMPC invite?

A while back I transferred my account to SEA and finally started playing again about 2 weeks ago.

Who do I need to hassle for an AMPC invite?

Login at http://worldoftanks-sea.com/community/acco...821-Rainspider/

Bring beer.

Or chocolate milk for me :-P

Also, just noticed they've added loads of stats to the account details. Is pretty cool

Chocolate milk and beer it is.

I found the perfect German beer for tanking too (Weihenstephaner) just have to find a local bottle shop that has it in stock.

So who's up for a AMPC tank comapny on friday night 17/5/2012 say around 8.00pm sydney melbourne time be good to catch up and meet the people i don't know

I'll be up at my parents over the weekend, so I'm out :-(

I'll be up at my parents over the weekend, so I'm out :-(

Yeah as always I'm in. Usually ppl just show up anyway Metal

Oh, nice. It's been a long time since i had a good run in the E-75. I don't play it much any more as it has lost some of the appeal it had in the olden days.

Hi Frag...servers down goth damn it

And just so if anyone is ever in Melbourne and happen to see me about this is what me and the better half look like...say Hi

Posted Image

Edited by Shyne

If I am ever down your way Shyne I guess it would be hard not to miss a 6 and half foot or so tall goth even without seeing a pic of you.

I am never one to complain about the MM that much as I just get on with the task at hand but, I was in a game last night and I just had to share this total SEAtard moment on the MM's part.

Posted Image

They had 7 heavies and we had 2. Needless to say we lost.

I should've saved the battle I had the other night where we had 6 heavies and the enemy had none and we still lost... I got top gun though...

Big Changes Coming With the 8.6 Update

EDIT: Also nice garden romp :-P

I like some of that.

We will also add an assistance bonus for keeping enemies tracked. If you track an enemy and your allies then damage it or even destroy it, you will receive a bonus in credits and XP. The mechanics will be similar to the way the bonus for spotting currently works.

This is a great addition. Adds incentive and annoyance.

http://aus.paxsite.com/

Tickets to this event have already been sold out but we have with us some entry passes to give away so this could spell as good news to those of you who are dying to attend the event but couldn't get your hands on the tickets.

We have prepared some Facebook activities for interested participants to take part in to win entry passes to PAX so keep an eye out on the portal for more information which will be released shortly.

I don't have Facebook.

And there is no way I'm going to Melbourne in July. It's getting too cold in Sydney here in May.

Gee Reaps you could down size the pics a bit dude! :P

I just got my brand new Dell U2412M monitor today (yes I got it on special for $279) and those pics take up the whole damn huge gorgeous screen!

Oh and nice score by the way.

We'll have to change their nickname from SEAtards to APAC of idiots.

I was wondering what to call them now...

I just had a battle where we found the last 3 enemy tanks and their arty huddled in a corner, squashed in against each other as tight as you can get. I didn't think to get a screenie while they were there cause they spread out after they started getting shot :(

The red circle shows where they were when they were spotted :P

Posted Image