nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

I go on sabbatical and Opy starts playing tanks again, typical.

I only play through the day, so I only catch you when you're on an appropriate shift.

Hard to play a Traktor these days. Everyone is in T18s and the new T7 Combat Cars.

I managed to get 2nd in XP and damage in my 2nd LOLTraktor game. There were only 2 tier 1 tanks on each side, so quite a feat I believe :)

Tried the Cruiser Mk III for the first time in ages. Got absolutely eaten by a pair of T7s. Nasty nasty machine guns.

LOL Opy :)

I agree tho about the LOLTractor and am almost going to sell The T7 Combat. Am really considering selling my Lolly as well, it's munted !

What DreadEmperor had to say about the new Japanese tank has me curious too ... it's procrastination time as I've just been

unlocking tanks atm. I think I've got three or four ready for purchase but which to choose and the fact my credits won't go the full list means

that I've not bought a thing ;) I think I want to build my creds a bit more and cull a few tanks I don't seem to take out ...hmmmm

And a surprise for me atm I've been having some fun in the T1 Heavy :)

... of course you should start playing again Noby ... we should share the frustrations around.

Sold my 113 and moved the crew to my new IS-2. I now have all of the IS heavies.

I tried washing the IS-2, but the sponge seemed to damage it. I think the mud is half of it's armour.

Just replaced my old Phenom II with an i5 2500K, and tanks runs so smoothly now!

Opy has been updated, and I reverted back to the original image for the "heading"

I had a weird one yesterday, me and a mate were in a toon and both getting 20-30fps.

normally im on 100-119 him aswell.

anyone else had this ?

TOG is Good

Victory!

Battle: Malinovka 9/11/2013 8:35:02 PM

Vehicle: TOG II*

Experience received: 1,020

Credits received: 53,440

Battle Achievements: Defender, Reaper, Master Gunner

One more kill and I'd have Top Gun too ... still happy tho :)

I had a weird one yesterday, me and a mate were in a toon and both getting 20-30fps.

anyone else had this ?

Did you graphics settings change after the update?

Just replaced my old Phenom II with an i5 2500K, and tanks runs so smoothly now!

Opy has been updated, and I reverted back to the original image for the "heading"

I've been updated? Cool !

anyone else had this ?

My FPS dropped a lot a couple of patches ago.

Has been a while since I've properly played tanks. Jumped on a couple of times over the last week or so, mainly to test my rebuilt PC. However, I noticed I'm close to eliting a few tanks, including the T21 Light Tank, and the E-75. Unfortunately I have nowhere near enough credits to buy either of those at the moment. And to think I hoped to finally get a tier 10 (IS-7) by the end of the year :-P

Well Noby if you just got down to business now you might get a tier 10 ;)

Don't even have to take notice of the missions as such, but if you do okay in whatever tank you decide to

play you can potentially put at least 15 grand more in your credits , each battle ... so you know ?!

I've only played briefly this weekend ... I'm snotty -nosed and with it, no patience .

Handy little video

Well Noby if you just got down to business now you might get a tier 10 ;)

Don't even have to take notice of the missions as such, but if you do okay in whatever tank you decide to

play you can potentially put at least 15 grand more in your credits , each battle ... so you know ?!

I've only played briefly this weekend ... I'm snotty -nosed and with it, no patience .

Yeah I know I'm lazy ;-)

Will get back into it one day

For those interested, foxtel have a NatGeo episode on wargaming on this Sunday night (8:30 est). The blurb talks about world of warplanes but the trailer I've seen shows tanks so it may be a bit of both...

For those interested, foxtel have a NatGeo episode on wargaming on this Sunday night (8:30 est). The blurb talks about world of warplanes but the trailer I've seen shows tanks so it may be a bit of both...

Saw It elsewhere its nearly all World of Tanks focussed, but last ten to fifteen mins talks about future projects like the imminent release of WOWp , and very brief mention of WOWs at the end.

Was an interesting sort of a blend of Doco and Promo, I thought it was worth watching.

Edited by Waltish

Well I had me some fun at the WG event in Burwood. Scored 1500 gold from a promo card (still have 800 for a new account so if anyone hears of someone wanting to try tanks out, let me know) plus I managed a 4 kill game so I'll get the gold for that. And the guys hinted at something just for turning up. It was never full so we were never booted off of the machines. PigGun was spewing that he never got a 4 kill game that counted. We tooned up with a random which was pretty cool. People were sharing mods and info throughout. Fun stuff.

damn, havok is insanly pretty... wot would be awesome running on that!

Would love to see if i can get a tank bogged, though im guessing it wont be so easy with the tracks...

Edited by kralz