nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

I tanked a bit in 8.10 from memory, though have only just got around to installing 8.11. Graphics card failure stopped me gaming for a while though; all I have done is idle in a few games using the onboard graphics to get Steam cards :-P

Lets Roll Out!

Hey Hey Atomicans, long time no speak, I just saw the Clan Tag AMPC in World of tanks and got all excited when I realised it was Atomicans.

I used to lurk around here a lot years ago, but then as things do, got busy, had kids and real life took over, but after seeing the tag in WoT I thought I would say G;day and see who is still around from the old days.

Server version 1 and magazine issue 17 i think I started on the forums, even went to a meet up in Sydney, good times. :)

So anyways, The name is the same on WoT Asia, My 8yo sometimes plays on it to, so if you message me in game and I dont reply that will be why.

Look me up and we can blow some S*HIT up together.

Freelandr

Hi Opy!!!

*edit - spelling

Edited by Freelandr

Always good to have some new, er, returned, people around. We need all the help we can get to keep Eve in check.

helloo Freelandr , good to see you around.

I am sure opy will organise a logo and AMPC tag for you . we aren't a Clan war clan as such more a social one.

Who the hell are you?

Actually, the bloke is already in a clan. Welcome to join us of course.

Thread has been updated to include 8.11 details. Other changes include the removal of the unmetered downloads section, as the GameArena files servers are no longer available, and games.on.net will be following the same way soon

EDIT: Oops, wrong account :-P

Edited by 3dmark master

Thanks guys, its good to be back, a few familiar names after reading through the forums a bit, also a few new ones, we did a picture many years ago in the atomic logo, and we all had our faces on it to make it, does anyone still have that?

Does Virt still linger?

also thanks for offer to join u guys but Im Very happy in my clan of M8TES, nice to be asked but,

Im/We are always happy to platoon up, or do training rooms, also every sunday we have Tank races. You can come have a look whenever you want, we got teamspeak to if you guys have comms.

You are all welcome to hit me up anytime

Outstanding ReapermanRS, for all their armour, from what I have seen of them on the battle field, Maus is a hard tank to do well in :)

sigh

playing arty in SEA is either feast or famine. I spent the last battle moving the entire time because 2/3rds of the team went to the center of the map and 1/3rd west.

Guess what happened?

Other times you get more easy targets than you can hit. Ok for small/med arty with quick reloads, but harder in the higher tiers.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Once or twice a year you get to have a proud moment in arty. That's about it.

Victory!

Ensk 22/02/2014 1:11:47 AM

Matilda

1,581 48,315

Steel Wall, Top Gun, High Caliber, Master Gunner, Sharpshooter, Spartan, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Repairs: -1,639

Ammunition: -2,800

Consumables: -3,000

Total: 40,876

Well I never. I had seven HP left and got seven kills

Victory!

Ensk 22/02/2014 1:11:47 AM

Matilda

1,581 48,315

Steel Wall, Top Gun, High Caliber, Master Gunner, Sharpshooter, Spartan, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Repairs: -1,639

Ammunition: -2,800

Consumables: -3,000

Total: 40,876

Well I never. I had seven HP left and got seven kills

That's Choice BookWorm :)

Its horrible.

I started working again on Monday. Today I'm off on a small holiday. Where's my tanking time? Bugger.

Its horrible.

I started working again on Monday. Today I'm off on a small holiday. Where's my tanking time? Bugger.

:-(

Its horrible.

Wonders will never cease! :P

Welcome back to the world of crap.

Have a good one nobody and I hope all your taniing dreams on true! :P

Happy Birthday Nobykins !!

Hope it's been a blast even if it is a Monday.

Happy Birthday Noby!!

+1

:)

EDIT :

Victory!

Map: Erlenberg

Date: 3/03/2014 10:10:31 PM

Vehicle: G.W. Panther

Exp: 1,488 (x2) Credits: 27,543

Achievements: : High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "2nd Class"

Never had a 'High Caliber' before. Only had 1 kill and we only had 2 guys left before the timer ran out and we won on def. I survived up until the last minute.

Edited by Mac Dude

Thanks guys! I had a nice quiet day, which is how I like it haha. No tanking though :-P

And nicely done mac dude, though I've never heard of that award. Shows how much I play it...