nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

Mowie et all are back in AMPC? What is this madness?????

:-O

LOL.

Did it just for you mate.

Also Unclebob and I are terribad at carrying a team.

We had a game yesterday both in our Wolverines in a tier 5 battle.

Well I guess both of us taking out 5 enemy each and doing nearly 4 times more damage then the rest of the slugs on the team should have meant something but alas no, we both died a horrible death after a valiant last stand against a filthy T1 heavy and a KV 1.

After the game I realised it was a 3x first win weekend.

I shouldn't have even bothered tanking since all the terribads come out of the wood work.

That will teach me to pay more attention to the special events in future.

Mental note, don't plat WoT when the terribads are on. Shit that means I will have to uninstall the game. Noooo. :P

Mental note, don't plat WoT when the terribads are on.

I'll send you a PM as I'm starting up the game :)

Mental note, don't plat WoT when the terribads are on.

I'll send you a PM as I'm starting up the game :)

Cunny funt! :P

I went to open that replay, and noted World of Tanks isn't installed. Better fix that...

:O

Mini patch out today.

- hotfixed the disappearing arty shells in arty mode bug

- new hangar (WGL-themed), that will be active from 2nd to 6th April

woke up

got naked

got wet

got dressed

patched

played

blew up

said something meaningless to Wontal

caught a train

caught another train

did the WoT clanners survey

giggled a the question about who you brag about your tanking too where the options were clan mates, family/friends, work mates, social networking mates, "nobody".

I always brag to Nobody.

Oh, then I ordered the Razor WoT products because I'm a dumb fan boy.

got naked

got wet

Thanks mate my Friday avro is now ruined with that image in my head! :P

Also your a WoT whore not a fanboi.

I wish they had of teamed up with Corsair instead as I'm a Corsair whore.

I wish they had of teamed up with Corsair instead

Agree. Not really liked any of the Razers I've tried. From reading stuffs the DeathAdder sounds like it is my best option. Somehow never tried it. I need a lot of resistance in the buttons to help me not hit the back of friendly turrets.

Death Adder is a good mouse, been using one for yonks, you get used to the short travel light pressure clicks, love the precision.

you get used to the short travel light pressure clicks

I have my doubts. I have twitchy fingers. Not quite cold turkey style but they the fingys liek to the the walkies without my consent sometimes.

The Corsair M65 is pretty good in this regard. I'm finding it too heavy of late though so I'll probably take more weights out. I usually put in as much weight as I can but my preference seems to be changing of late.

Really wishing my Sensei didn't die on me. Might look into another one soonish.

I'm oncall for work this week. So I can't play over the weekend. I should be able to get some morning games in though.

As I'm oncall, I drove in to work today. I don't think I've done that for near to 20 years.

Hopefully I'll be awake enough to get myself home.

Played a few games the other day. Me and my teams were going kind of badly. Or so I thought. Checked my stats later and I'd won 6 out of 8 games, so not too bad at all.

woke up

got naked

got wet

But I usually skip a few steps and wake up naked and wet :P

On a more serious note, wargaming actualy put the april fools tank into the game!

Karl the level 1 minecraft tank and his special game mode are actualy in the game!!!

It's an awesome double bluff!

Edited by kralz

Had a few good laughs while reading through this thread :) I've hung around this forum for a while now so I finally decided to sign up XD

I do enjoy tanks quite a bit personally, I must say I'm very much a Light Tanker myself XD Mostly because I enjoy the hilarity and fun of zipping around and waiting for someone to finally hit me, whilst lighting them all up hahaha XD

Welcome aboard SohBriKay.

I logged in tonight just to play with the Karl for shits and giggles got my medal and some doe and had a good time.

That is how tanks should be all the time.

Bah, I would have checked this morning if I had known about this tank earlier. I doubt it will be ther tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll sleep better and get more game time tomorrow.

OH !! "01 - 04 April: Karl!" Sweeet.

Hiya SohBriKay. Are you on the ASIA server? Wot's your ingame name? We can see add you to friends list and maybe hook up for a 'toon sometime on my rare occassions of playing at a reasonable hour.

As a group, we should try to get a game day going. Not had a major AMPC session for a very long time. I have to wait a wek and a half before I can join in, but hopefully we'll get something going soon enough. Oh, and nobody tell Nobody. We don't want that angry student installing Tanks for the 8th time just to play with us and get angry ;)

Light tanks are fun as you say. We used to do crazy stuff with light platoons. I was always a heavy tank player. Largely because my reflexes are at the bottom of 3 pints of scotch and 4 beers, so the slower vehicles are better for me. Though lately I've been finding I'm often having a better time in the mediums.

I need to pull out the LoLtraktor and get my game face on sometime.

If you want to join the AMPC clan, just let us know in here. We have all sorts of ability level and no requirements beyond having an account on these forums. If you are already in a clan, all good, just being on these forums makes you an honorary AMPC clan member. Just add this lot and have a chat whenever you're in the mood for a chat or a platoon.