nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

I haven't checked out Karl yet XD I'm deliberately avoiding it because... Well, I have no reason, it just kinda looks annoying as hell to play tanks in a level that difficult, WoT is frustrating enough as it is XD

I'm not a serious Tanker or anything, I'm more of a "Play it whenever I damn well feel like it" and then I usually fall in love with it and play it for a few days straight XD I used to be more serious, but my account was hacked and I lost everything... No drama though, made a new account and bought back all my tanks in the same day XD screw you hackers! :D

Pfft don't ask me my account name, I have no dang clue XD I'll have to reinstall tanks as I had to reinstall my computer a week or so ago and I lost all my games as a result (Forgot to back up my WoT folder -_-)

I'm already a member of a clan though, and I am aware we can only be a member of one at a time, true yah?

LoLtraktor is my favourite tank ^_^ It's just got this quality about it XD plus it's teeny tiny and super cute hahahaha XD

OH!!! My server, Erm I'm on the S.E.A servier, so I'm pretty sure that's the ASIA server XD

I'll reinstall tanks and let you know my name hahaha XD

Edited by SohBriKay

Karl is fun. But I'm so bad at it.

Had a decentish game in the AMX 50 120. Then running toward the lone enemy near their flag I didn't realise I was going to fall far enough into the river to lose my last 81 hp. Doh! hehe.

Urk the download for tanks is tanking forever XD so... I tried Karl out on my man's account, omg Karl is so weird! XD hahahaha :') psml at how retarded it all feels XD

Changed my account name cos it was something retarded XD So, once that goes through my account name will be SohBriKay so if you guys wanna 'toon I'd be thrilled :D But, I aint too skilled... I was, but then life got in the way and my skills kinda depleted a bit XD anyway, I've never actually added anyone before XD Usually people just add me and i click the button that says "who the hell are you?! Piss off!" hahaha XD so yeah, lemme know if i should look you guys up :D

I remember teams being totally crap rather often, so it would be nice to actually have some decent people to tank with XD The guys I normally tank with only log in on a friday it seems, and I'm always out on friday evenings XD drama, i know XD

Also I do believe the name AMPC sounds familiar... I might have actually been a member at one point... That was a while ago, when the team first started doing clan wars I believe XD Might ask my tank-friends and confirm with them XD until I know for sure, pretend I'm rambling nonsense ;p

so it would be nice to actually have some decent people to tank with

You have come to the wrong place. 8O

Besides that, everybody get out of work and go home now and log on. I'm not working until 7pm so am trying to tank a lot until then and drink a lot until about 3pm. First pint is almost empty. Tvius is the only friend online. I needz moar !!

I love to be tanking, but instead I'm drowning in super fund/tax/stockbroking paperwork :(

I'm already a member of a clan

Oh yeah. You are in Romps clan. Very cool.

That clan is cooler than our clan. That clan doesn't have a Nobody in it.

But if our clan is just a bunch of nobodies, does that make Nobody somebody?

Hey romp...

Happy Songkran!

To be fair im pretty sure they had a chinese new year special too, but no-one was complaining about that though...

Clearly what we need is an Aussie New Year! Where we all get shit faced on beer and celebrate racism...

:P

Edited by kralz

Hey romp...

Happy Songkran!

To be fair im pretty sure they had a chinese new year special too, but no-one was complaining about that though...

Clearly what we need is an Aussie New Year! Where we all get shit faced on beer and celebrate racism...

:P

There were complaints about that too but, the ASIA server management doesn't really give a shit about players from Australia and New Zealand as is evident with all the exclusions levelled agianst us with the biggest one at the moment being, the 2nd anniversary live events.

Yeah I'm in Romps clan ^_^

I was a member of AMPC at one point, confirmed it with my man last night XD lol XD

So I downloaded tanks... and the file was somehow corrupted -_- so, I have to download the whole damn thing over again! Might just pinch the files off a friend XD

Edited by SohBriKay

I ordered the Razor WoT products because I'm a dumb fan boy.

OH, Presents!

I like coming home to find presents.

Mouse mat doesn't go with anything in my room, but is is quite nice. Stitched edge is a new thing to me.

Now unboxing the mouse.

OMG, no profile switch. I'm doomed!

Feels quite nice though. As I was saying previously, I always wanted to try out a DeathAdder. Much easier to lift than the Corsair M65. And actual rubber grips on both sides. All good so far. I'll see how we go after more drinking.

And maybe I should fly down and give Romp a back rub.

I ordered the Razor WoT products because I'm a dumb fan boy.

OH, Presents!

I like coming home to find presents.

Mouse mat doesn't go with anything in my room, but is is quite nice. Stitched edge is a new thing to me.

Now unboxing the mouse.

OMG, no profile switch. I'm doomed!

Feels quite nice though. As I was saying previously, I always wanted to try out a DeathAdder. Much easier to lift than the Corsair M65. And actual rubber grips on both sides. All good so far. I'll see how we go after more drinking.

And maybe I should fly down and give Romp a back rub.

Fuck the mouse you just wanted the Pz IV Hydro!

Garage battles = War thunder arcade mode!

Historical battles is what I have been hanging out for since the game started.

Garage battles = War thunder arcade mode!

Historical battles is what I have been hanging out for since the game started.

Yep!

Hopefully they add in the option for asymmetrical historical battles with ratios of tanks.

I mean, you want to know how scary (and rare) a tiger 1 was, put 10 T-34 and 2 KV-1 up against 8 Pz IV and a Tiger I !

Edited by TinBane

When is a fail platoon not a fail platoon?

When the enemy are more full of fail!!!

Sorry but Jingles is making them out to be gods when in reality it was all just pure luck!

Nothing more and nothing less.

Yes the 38T had a fantastic game but, if I was on the enemy team and I saw it, it would be dead since one less gun on the battle field is one less threat and, I would be looking for an easy kill too!