nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

Quite a good time tanking today. Had three sessions and not booted off once ! Amazing for this neck of the woods.

Also, played my AT8 in Prokorovka (sp?), five kills ! I was pretty chuffed with that :P

During the mid morn session there was only about 5k people playing and tonight I noticed about 14k on.

They're low figures ... no congestion ;)

Dunking boats must be pretty busy :P

haha

Victory!
Battle: Swamp
Vehicles: IS-4
Experience received: 2,018 (x2)
Gold received: 10
Credits received: 33,034
Battle achievements: Expert: China,

Was not expecting that had had killed 80% of the Chinese tree, let alone all of them.

Ah, but you gotta love Tier 10.
Victorious game. 3rd in the team for XP, 4th in damage dealt, enough to score a Bruiser award and I still took a loss in credits.

Playing the JapaneseType95Heavy tonight .OMG. this tank is the utter shits.especially when starting with

a crew at 50%. A poofteenth away from the 0.1Exp. looking forward to a tank that can take a hit with out crying :P

This is a note to hairymongrel and also kralz who are both currently playing ...

Um... sorry my chat is blocked due to me being very descriptively abusive about rng in general chat yesterday ...

like my woeful scores really need obvious rng to make it worse for me.

Hence I'm suspended from all chat till about 4.30 pm today :)

If you don't read this here I'll hopefully be able to apologise in game.

edit: @ hairy ... I could read your message to me, just was not allowed to respond ;)

Edited by eveln

This is a note to hairymongrel and also kralz who are both currently playing ...

Um... sorry my chat is blocked due to me being very descriptively abusive about rng in general chat yesterday ...

like my woeful scores really need obvious rng to make it worse for me.

Hence I'm suspended from all chat till about 4.30 pm today :)

If you don't read this here I'll hopefully be able to apologise in game.

edit: @ hairy ... I could read your message to me, just was not allowed to respond ;)

ROFL...LMB

First time ever anywhere have I been suspended ! My language was pretty filthy though. ... but hairy thought I

blocked him :(

Admittedly, I'm a bit intoxicated right now.

But this almost made me wake the neighbours with laughter. Funniest thing I've seen in quite some time.

I'm not giving up WoT for WT, but I play WT for the change/variety. I figured it may be more fun in WT if I join an aussie clan/squadron. So I'm hunting through them and as you mouse over the names of then a little pop up gives you the run down on what sort of squadron they are and what the are looking for in members and how to apply to join them.

Then I found this one......

DrunkSquadNoOpy.jpg

Man, this was awesome at the time.

Nasty Leopard got in and took out a fellow arty, I charged and missed my shot, so I rammed him for 138 dmg.

shot_207_Obj261.jpg

That didn't work, so I was just desperately trying to pin him on a wall to stop him from penetrating my petite rear end.

As you can see, here, I wasn't feeling overly confident about it.

shot_209_Obj261.jpg

But it worked. I dragged him back far enough that the lovely e5 who was racing back to save me could get a lovely shot into him.

BOOM!

shot_211_Obj261.jpg

After I cackled in game channel, he replied with "shut up low life SPG".

Ahh, feel the love.

I then proceeded to take the last tiny drop of HP from a Ru 251 while the rest of the team smashed up their arty and victory was ours.

After all this excitement I still bottomed the team in XP. Ah, so much nerve racking fun though.

Opy, re the " drunk squadron " ... I would just hold my head up and ignore them ... like foreva ! I mean obviously your

infamy scares the living shit out of them :P

I'm going to do the 9.12 update some time tonight. Hope it's not too huge.

Just put im my submission to be a Super Tester for WOT on PS4, hope I succeded. (free tank hehe M22 Locust )

First Closed Beta will be between 4th and 6th December, it will be interesting to see how WOT plays with a controller, and on a couch facing a 46" TV.

http://console.worldoftanks.com/en/content/ps4/

Edited by Waltish

Good luck Waltzz

Sounds interesting.

That clip makes me wince thinking of the poor mechanics that have to maintain that suspension.

Hey Opy, yeh great clip.

I have been accepted, signed the NDA a few minuts ago, I am waiting for the code to DL the S/Test version of the Game.

Geebus H the NDA covers many paragraphs of stuff, but only a snippet relates directly to the Game itself.

I have already invested significant time and money into the PC version of WOT, not sure I will buy into the PS4 version as much, cant see me grind through a stock ST-I or an AMX 40 again, though it will be a hoot to keep the PS4 version for visitors to have a bash at WOT.

{:-)

Edited by Waltish

Congrats Waltz! Will be interesting to hear what you think about it, and compare it to the PC version. I know when I tried out the Xbox 360 version, there were things I found nicer than the PC version, but as for what those were I have no idea anymore

I blame Opy

Congrats Waltz! Will be interesting to hear what you think about it, and compare it to the PC version. I know when I tried out the Xbox 360 version, there were things I found nicer than the PC version, but as for what those were I have no idea anymore

I blame Opy

Aya nobody813 its been out for XBoxOne a little while now, it shit me that it took so long to start moving to the Station, yeh we had War Thunder, it was in my opinion a poor substitute.

I think playing on the lounge facing the Big TV , will be interesting and a sight to behold.

Edited by Waltish

I spent several hours today ( too hot outside ) trying to get a bloody drop bear.

In my Victory battles I'd be 4th or 5th, and in my Defeats I'd be 1st or 3rd from the top. So no bloody drop bears for me.

Meanwhile the last time I spoke with Kralz, he had 4 or 5 of the little buggers !!

I still miss the old KV-1S.

Had a couple games this morning with it. 1st was a tier 6 match, I couldn't hit a thing. Takes too long to aim and if you don't aim you miss by 4 tank widths and then go through that lovely 12 hour reload time.

2nd game was much better. It was a tier 5 match and people were kind enough to drive into my shells and feel my kaboom. 4 kills is probably the best I've had in the this tier 5 version. We lost, but it was a fun game.

A dilemma has struck upon my lonely mind.

Whenever I see people in my friends list online now, they are all in Hellcat Raiders. Even the bloke I sit next to at work is in HR. So I'm seriously contemplating jumping ship myself. It'll help to keep things social on the rare occasions I manage to actually log on.

But what do I do with AMPC? Eve would probably kill me for making her the Clan Commander, but it's really tempting ;)
We could disband it altogether.

Perhaps see if HR would want to take everyone who wants to go over.

I've not even approached them to see if they'll have me yet. That could be an entertaining rejection.

It is one of the oldest quasi-surviving clans in the game at 1165 days of age.

It would be sad to disband.
The forums wouldn't change. The clan was never a fully WoT clan to me, it was just where Atomicans could hang out if they wanted to play with other Atomicans. Where they could learn the ropes before moving onto more active clans as so many did, and did well. And any that left were still considered mates and welcomed into a platoon or a drunken Ventrillo session.

I should also point out the thanks we owe to Shyne (Romp) for giving us access to that Ventrillo server. It has been the cause of much fun and a number of embarrassing moments.

So let us assume that I am leaving.
Can anybody offer suggestions on what the future of the AMPC clan should be?

Edited by Opy

Ah well, another one bites the dust ;) ... just a pity a bod can't be in more than the one clan if they want, without having to

make a separate account, I mean.

" Eve would probably kill me for making her the Clan Commander, but it's really tempting ;) "

No. I won't kill you, but geez louise dude choose somebody with a percentage that is a tad less embarrassing than mine ! 0_o

Last time I looked there were at least 40 names still on the board, ffs !

I recommend not disbanding the clan cos, well ... I don't know ... maybe it will work again sometime...

I'll likely still play regardless, tho my premium acc. ends tonight and well that's gonna be shitty for a while :(