nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

Holy cow. Nice work.

I know it's a great tank, but I always fail in the 220.

I now have the AC 1 Sentinel. Mainly because it is considered an Aussie tank ... no doubt I'll suffer for it.

But, well ... I have no rational reason.

Not sure what happened ... I just had to have an Aussie tank ! .

For the first time since I started playing this game, I asked Walt to use his card ( I don't buy anything via the net. my tinfoil hat is secure )

Walt has always just bought my premiums ... like gifts from ghu :P

I'd not even a clue as to what tier it was ...oopsie. Still I'll persevere in my patriotism

Don't get too excited about the AC 1 nobby . It's really not that awesome ... at all ;)

Viewed a QuickyBaby clip on it today. He had his crew maxed to the full on all skills apparently and was still underwhelmed

by the whole experience. Seemed quite miffed that in the time he would usually have made 3 or 4 kills he was still

trying to finish off one tank ...

I will keep mine. It's a premium. And who knows ... maybe WoT will magic it better some day :P

In Sand River today I rolled my Matilda IV , landed upright ... first time I've rolled a tank . was a hoot ... and yeah we won too. :)

• Like 2

Sooo close to getting the IS-3 it hurts. Also I have the Challenger which leads to the Charioteer; saw this in action

in my IS today. It won the battle for us with about 30 seconds left on the clock. Trouble is, I've barely started the grind

of my Challenger :(

Okaay then. Will have to go take a look

"Armed with either a two, 17 or 25 pounder main gun and at least one .303 calibre machinegun."

And yet WG give it a pissy little gun !!

I'm having a better time in it tbh ... best to play very much from behind ... the trick is doing that without being

too far behind because you still need to be able to hurt, and that's damn near impossible from afar :\

Had a few games in Tanks again finally after a long break...jeez it looks good now

Had a few games in Tanks again finally after a long break...jeez it looks good now

Does that mean you are the proud owner of a new Japanese Heavy ? ;)

It seems WoT sent the email out to everyone but it's only targeted at those that haven't logged in for several months at least.

< raises arm in the air > sad panda here

edit: because today I received Japanese heavy tank aaand 7 days free premium acc. Tank is okay but hard to

play as every battle has a zillion of the same tank in the line up.

Edited by eveln

Ok so firstly i'll admit I have played mabey once or twice in the last few months without really paying attention...

Then I noticed that im sudenly the clan leader and started looking back through our forum while wondering why...

I'm still confused...

<<<< still apprentice quark, whatever that means...

Edited by kralz
  • Like 2

Ok so firstly i'll admit I have played mabey once or twice in the last few months without really paying attention...

Then I noticed that im sudenly the clan leader and started looking back through our forum while wondering why...

I'm still confused...

<<<< still apprentice quark, whatever that means...

Fearless Leader our previous Fearless Leader abdicated to clan competitively.

You weren't around to refuse or defend yourself so

Naturally a player of your illustrious personage was chosen to be our new Fearless Leader }:-)

Heheh

Yeah, that.

It start here Kralz: http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php/topic/41565-pc-atomic-world-of-tanks-thread/page-356
Second last post.

Actually, I joined up with a clan to be with some RL friends as things were getting a tad lonely.
But I left there. As did my mates a day later. One has joined Armored Hippies now. I just noticed HR had sent me an invitation to rejoin. Mostly good people, but I'm just not on often enough to be of help to them.

Playing Armored Warfare way too much at the moment.

Just go back to playing randomly Opy. Waaay too easy to not enjoy this. You know you could rejoin the really

really slack clan ... you know the one ... :P

I earned myself a days premium today so have been on for a while, not a great time on the whole cos x5s weekend.

back to standard acc. have been going through my US tanks this weekend and had some good random teams .

must admit though tier V is as low as I'm running any of the nations. have been considering selling off all the lower

tiers bar the premium tanks ...

I tend to keep a wide spread of vehicles so I can fit into most platoons. But there are definitely a number of tanks in my garage that don't need to be there. And being low on credits I should really do a clean up. Maybe aim to get below 80 again. And after the weekend, I get to sell the LTP again, yaay.

Played for a little on all 3 days of the weekend. Mostly playing bad, then on Monday night Kralz and I tooned up and we did alright. I even managed an Ace Tanker which in itself is a rarity for me these days, but considering every man and his dog and it's bone is playing the HT IV at the moment, I'm feeling a little giddy about it. Didn't seem like that great a game at the time.

Feeling giddy huh ?! If it were me I'd be throwing a party.

Well done you, Opy :)

I can't make that tank work for me no matter what I do. It's just sitting in my garage waiting to be taken away ... sooner the better really ;)

edit : "," " ' ".

Edited by eveln

Word is the Japanese 0.1 and 0.1 Exp are to be nerfed. That is a pity ;)

DL of 9.15 completed ( SD ). About to go in and have a play.

We've actually got a couple of m3 lee turrets at work that we're machining the turret ring groove into at the moment, something different...

Would love to post some pictures but they don't really like staff members posting pics on the interwebs...

After the DL I went in as previously said. I played a few tanks from different nations, and all seemed okay.

Then I noticed my garage was missing those tanks, they hadn't returned after battle completed. How ever I

could still see them as purchased in my tech tree. >< I've not been back in since to see if glitch is still happening.

Wouldn't be anything to do with the tank organiser/sorting options in the lower left corner by any chance?