nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

You probably have the bonus experience filter on. Bottom left of screen. Good if you just want to do your daily doubles.

Hello lakeitel and yes indeedy so I did ... worked that out yesterday around lunchtime. :)

Oi !

The best radio in the skoda T24 is a tier IX < something > Fu12

The best radio in the skoda T25 is a tier IX < as above > Fu12 ... but I still had to buy the bloody thing again ! Why ???

Buying again makes sense. Unless you installed a lesser radio to put this in the depot.

I'm guessing you mean you had to research it again? Weird stuff. Check the WoT forums to see if others have already started an uproar.

Played tanks once since I lost my job 6 weeks ago. Now I have moved back in with my sister where internet is horrible. ADSL1, when it wants to work at all. That and the fact that I've not set up the computer yet means it will likely be some time before I play again. Just patching will take half a day here.

Sorry to hear about you job and the net you don't have Opy :( I hope things improve real soon for you.

No. It was the same radio I had researched and use in the T24. When I purchased the T25 and opened the

modules it showed that I needed to buy ( research done ) the same radio in order to mount it on the T25 ... I just thought

wtf !, and paid for it . ... and then came and whinged here instead ... useless to whinge here, but that's just the way I roll ;)

Defeat
Battle: Siegfried Line
Vehicles: KV-2
Experience received: 1,776
Credits earned: 20,110
Battle achievements: Steel Wall, Mastery Badge: "II Class"

Four kills, even in defeat life's pretty fun with this derp gun ;)

love the derp on the kv2 ! even though its been nerfed badly, still funny smashing people with H.E

on another note i have come home !

chin up opy my net sucks balls too ! 250k down max

I didn't realise the KV-2 had been nerfed. I knew the Japanese 01 was.

Haha I remember playing world of warcraft on dial up when it first came out... That was... erm... lets say an interesting experience...

Would hate to try and play tanks on it... Am playing it on adsl 1 speeds some times though...

And yeah the "kv2" has been nerfed a few times, biggest nerf was when they split the original kv into kv1 and kv2

Yay! Finally managed to change my profile picture, tried ages ago and it didn't work

Edited by kralz

Love the av ! kralz.

I won't be playing for a bit, don't have a workable pc just now. Played a few tanks via the PS4 the other night. I guess once I manage

to get with the progam re the dual shock 4 I might enjoy it. The tricky thing was trying to get it that I only need to get near my target and then

LOCK ON :P ... that just didn't sink in the other night ;) ... as I've not played games with a controller before It was weird for me.

Just got back from the UK and of course another trip to the Bovington tank museum where I picked up a much better game then WoT will ever be and has been around since 1968!

Top Trumps The Tank Museum edition!

zeRDdxE.jpg?1

Also never get sick of seeing this beauty in the flesh. So much awe in one machine!

i86H9j8.jpg?1

6WqBhEp.jpg?1

Oh nearly forgot about this at Bovington,

k9pJolP.jpg?1

And no I did not play it as for one I belong to the PC master race and two I had real tanks to look at and drool over!

RL has kept me busy lately, but, nearly always lurking not too far away is a feeling of something missing.

I may have to play on the other machine soon. I need my fix ;)

I got to play last night. Yay!

Was a little stuttery, on top of my all round lack of skill after 4 months AWOL. Not certain if the stuttering was my sad internet or my aging GTX580. Installed a GTX1080 tonight. Ran a replay and it looked okay. GPU processing capacity barely blinked in MSI Afterburner.

Finally have 4 screens again, so I played DCS World flight sim.

Hoping to play some more soon. And get a real test of stutter butter.

NBN is operational.

I get 20 down and 4 up and a 500 ping in WoT. Bummer.

Will experiment with some home net stuff when I find the energy.

So it is better.

The ping rate. Not my playing.

I led the charge of my platoon a couple times, only to realise the map had changed and I was leading us to really stupid positions.

Life was so much easier back in the AMPC days of charge forth blindly and just have a blast.

27.27 win rate tonight.

Bugger.

Ping is in the 120 - 150 region. Very playable.

• Like 1

My account is still there, ie; I get emails about the latest stuff from WoT.

As Arnie says ... " I'll be back ! " ... you think your playing is bad Opy, lol, mine will suck sooooooooooooooooooooo much.

But Eve, people like you and I don't have to play well. We can just be happy knowing that we're still pretty.

But Eve, people like you and I don't have to play well. We can just be happy knowing that we're still pretty.

QFT :)

IS has always been a bad tank for me. Last game I had tonight I scored really well. One shot 2 tanks, one was a KV-1 where I took out the gunner and the ammo rack. <snigger>

Scored top number of kills and top damage and still only came 2nd. (and we lost)

Tried to get over to backup the only other living team mate (who topped the XP tally) but we were too far away playing our own battles being bad team mates.

I even manage more dmg than the winning team top scorer.

First night I've played in 2 months. The first game got my nerves going. I had to go get a drink. Unfortunately, I got a drink with lots of sugar so my heart rate just got worse. Switched to Tequila and life is a lot more settled.

Names from the past.

Oh my word. I'm so excited.

The Dishs live !!!

TheDishsLive.jpg

T and Metal have not been seen by my eyes for a long time. My old, old, old mate, Patton is usually playing ARK survival too much to log on.

Sucks that I have to go to bed soon. Stupid 4am wake up times are not Opy's ally.

So Excited!!

OMG ! I played today !! Badly, but OMG ! I played tanks ! :D ... not like I missed it or nufink

I'd forgotten how satisfying the US T29 heavy is to play with ... didn't take out the KV2 yet but I certainly will :)