nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

Yeah, legend tank that one. Though, I often go to play the T29 and a little voice in my head says 'I got a bad feeling about this' and I switch to an IS-2 or Tiger-P.

The cupola on the T29 is a huge target when you're driving it and a tiny one when you are aiming at it. grrr.

It seems to be that if I get on early in the day while numbers are low it's better. By midday my machine is quite chuggy in play ;)

Not complaining so much as observing ... been such an age between playing that I'm not yet getting the urge to rant at anyone ... yet :D

Spent some time with the KV-4 this weekend, quite a few victories but cost me Oooo about 30 grand in credits. Need to not die so much.

So after 79 years of playing, I finally got around to splurging out some creds and getting myself a Maus.

I wonder if I'll ever use the thing.

• Like 2

A Maus ! Very impressed am I ! Surely you have to get all the bells and whistles and go drive that thing :D

I'm thinking more along the lines of needing an executive's corporate card to drive the thing. It'll likely cost me 25k creds a game to play.

So after 79 years of playing, I finally got around to splurging out some creds and getting myself a Maus.

I wonder if I'll ever use the thing.

Nice work! I still haven't unlocked a tier 10 tank yet haha

Also I logged on tonight... nobody (else) was online!

Also I logged on tonight...

They all logged out in shock at your approach ... " nobody came !! " :P ~

• Like 1

Our net connection is a wee bit better so have been tanking a bit ... 'tanking' being the operative word, lol . Still, got the credits up to 5 million

just playing premium tanks around tiers 5 & 6

I crept back into tanks.

Rusty?

Only a lot. I need to be a little less leeroy jenkins.

• Like 1

Seeing it's Anzac Day I was using my Sentinel... already won 20 gold ... and now WoT seems to be having ' A moment '. Lost connection as if my

internets were down, but no it's the game it seems.

I guess this means it's time to wake Walt up :P

My mate, major_disaster, had a game in his O-I yesterday. After the game, somebody he killed was affronted enough to send him a message to call him a "Poo head".

Man, the abuse in this game is just getting out of hand.

ROFL

• Like 1

"Poo head" ! ... I get told to uninstall, and usually the sender of message is so riled up the misspelling is really out there.

/jumps out of the shadows/

Kinda scary to think this thread was started over 6 years ago! Also, Hi :-)

/jumps back in the shadows/

Why you jumping back in the shadows ?! Get back in the game ! Least you could do is keep Rompy company ... nearly fell off my chair the other night when he messaged greetings to me... I'm of no use to him, still no headset here ;)

I do have it installed, but eh. PvP and I don't work well together much these days

I don't think PvP and I were ever particularly successful ... lol. I still get a kick out of blowing up tanks ... when I manage it that is :P

It seems that capping to help win or fluster the enemy is a solution not in fashion. Even wining the battle is not looked for ... the highlight of my weekend was finding myself killed by tvirus.

LOL ... but this weekend was shit ;)

Hmmm don't think my puny machine will make much use of that ^^ but it does look good

Started with three days free premium and finished with five, also 30 gold added to my measly account too. Pity the game disconnected dropped out towards the end, but hey still had some fun.

Major Kudos to Tivius . He manages to stay the course regardless :) I do admire that .

edit: wrong word used.

Edited by eveln