Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

Well I still like it. Only so much data left till the 5th so not tanking till then at least.

sitting here watching Jingles reviewing various tanks on the big screen ... always makes me want to go tank again. maybe later.

I still watch Jingles and QuickBaby playing World of Tanks, and I get the same feeling too. Then when it actually comes to playing it, I remember why I stopped so move on. Don't know that I'll ever properly get back into it; game has changed so much and so have my gaming preferences.

sitting here watching Jingles reviewing various tanks on the big screen ... always makes me want to go tank again. maybe later.

I still watch Jingles and QuickBaby playing World of Tanks, and I get the same feeling too. Then when it actually comes to playing it, I remember why I stopped so move on. Don't know that I'll ever properly get back into it; game has changed so much and so have my gaming preferences.

I'm all set to go here re the NBN, but I've been pretty crook lately so have yet to even login. I will be tho in the next day or so me thinks

... did play a bit this arvo. So good to see Tvius still on line too . makes it feel like being home :)

was fun this arvo. what with the rain and the odd scotch, it was all very conducive to an afternoon filled with wins and losses and dudes complaining about all sorts. Seriously, drinking makes the pain go

Had a fun arvo playing tanks. latest update down and being totally distracted by the new look maps. I might well go back in a bit later

Even with my low grade lappy I'm really loving the new look maps. Playing even moar havoc with my win rate, is being distracted by my surrounds. Glacier is a map I've been in only once

and am looking forward to my next visit .