nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

27 minutes ago, nobody813 said:

I haven't installed it again... yet

There was 5xp over the weekend for, frankly I've no idea, except that I got 'colourful ' about something and the mod took offence ... again. "Sweet lil lady" is not a way to describe me

my chat ban is over and it's the last night of my long weekend so may venture in again

Edited by eveln

Did play Armoured Warfare a couple weeks ago.  Woooow. I can't even drive let alone pull off snapshots.  Even got killed in PvE.

Past week or 2 have been gory, playing Sniper Elite 4.

So. WoT has this Game Center now that, if you wish to play any of the wargaming games you download. It's sorta good in that you don't need to enter your email and password every time you want to play, and you have the choice to dl any of their games easily cos you're already 'joined at the hip' so to speak, but I'm not really feeling the warmth about it. The Game Center has been on my lappy for a bit over a month I think and since then I've played maybe twice and for much less time than usual.

Welcome to the World of Tanks server 'Australia'!

Mission completed! Reward: Bonds added: 5,000

Vehicles added: T-50-2 (crew 100%)

Credits added: 5,000,000

Slots added: 1

Added: Training Booklet (U.S.A.) (x1), Training Booklet (Germany) (x1), Training Booklet (Japan) (x1), Training Booklet (France) (x1), Training Booklet (Czechoslovakia) (x1), Training Booklet (U.K.) (x1), Training Booklet (China) (x1), Training Booklet (U.S.S.R.) (x1), Training Booklet (Sweden) (x1), Training Booklet (Poland) (x1), Training Booklet (Italy) (x1)

Crew skins added: Wilhelm Berghoff, Chester O'Brien, Arengee Penetrael "Immortal Classics" style added "For participation in the Beta test" emblem added: (x6)

Service Record: For participation in the Beta test

Badges added: Beta Test Veteran

• Like 1

Just been playing. Not too bad . christ but my poor lappy hates all the fuss of xmas / NY shite ... please make the garage back to regular with no fancy add -ons  😉