nobody813

[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread

I'm currently ignoring the press account I have - Thell will be my main for the forseeable future.

I think it would be best having some of the keener and more informed players here having 'ownership' of the clan. But I'll gladly be a part of it :)

With 77 battles on my traktor, second only to the PzKpfw IV at 107 battles, you can see I love my low tier games. So don't worry about how far you've progressed. We all have our pet baby tanks.

Looking at the rules...

-Full and abbreviated clan names and clan mottoes and descriptions must not:

-"Contain copyrighted or registered trade mark elements "

I can't find evidence that "AtomicMPC" is actually copyrighted or a trademark. (Hawkeye, do you have any info here?)

But it maybe safer to go for "Atomicans".

Tag is 5 character limit. ATMIC or AMPC maybe.

Oh, here's an idea for a tag. I love it. It's fantastic. You could all play with your game names followed by [OPY]

Awesome. bahahaha.

LOL.

In terms of the trademarked etc name thing, that's going to be to prevent companies suing.

It shouldn't (I'd imagine) be an issue with Atomic, it's more so to stop people having clans like "Apple_Sux" or something.

They don't want to cop a take-down.

By putting that rule up, if they do, they can say it's against the rules anyway, and pull the clan.

Yeah, and I'm not about to stop you guys from using it - I want you to!

I think AMPC work's fine.

ill join once i can figure out my account problems....

so i emailed support and this is what i got:

Dear Player,

Unfortunately your game account has been automatically deleted due to inactivity after the server split. Your forum account is enlisted for deletion as well and therefore it's data was altered. There is no way to get your old account back, but you are free to register a new account using same registration data (nickname and e-mail). If you experience any difficulties on the stage of registration or after it, when trying to log into the game, please send us a message, but don't forget to mention the nickname and e-mail you were using .[/i]

so that sucks i have to start all over again and i lose my "beta tester" status (which i liked as ive never beta tested a game before)

all this just as i was about to rejoin the game!

:(

so my new name is: jimba86 and ill join you guys now in the clan and such.

EDIT: my WoT URL: http://game.worldoftanks.com/accounts/1000654434-jimba86/

Edited by jdog

I just had my first battle got one kill, before being double teamed in the rear.

Ouchies

Got another kill but dying more often.

Unsure whether i should be using my currency for anything just yet...

Edited by TheMojorising

Man, unlocked the KV3 this morning (quite early) before my 4AM start at work.

Damn thing needs a turret upgrade before I can use my 107mm derpa cannon :(

Grind time. Going back to an 85mm is just cruel, but I'm a stinge with my freeXP.

Had a blast last night. Fairly sure this will put the final nail into my WoW coffin....

Extremely good fun when platooned up, I think in one of those higher tier battles, I got three kills in my wee Traktor.

I thoroughly recommend this, easy to learn though you will die a lot at the start while getting used to things. Just do what I do and hang back a little.

and for the most part its free!

Edited by TheMojorising

Man, unlocked the KV3 this morning (quite early) before my 4AM start at work.

Damn thing needs a turret upgrade before I can use my 107mm derpa cannon :(

Grind time. Going back to an 85mm is just cruel, but I'm a stinge with my freeXP.

Odd, I had the 107mm with the stock turret. Just needed new tracks...

Probably have changed things

I won't be joining the Atomic clan at this stage as I am part of another. Do add me to freinds list and say hi! in game.

All should take a look at the new patch and see if you are nearly at some of the tanks that get split, as if you have the right paths upgraded you will recieve a free tank at 100% crew skill as compo for the split. I will get a free one of the KV split and am trying hard to get to KV3 to get free one there as well. If you don't like the tank you get, sell it for cash and keep the free extra slot it comes with! Bang!

As to cancelling WOW Mojo, yep this has done it. With Brink coming and WOT now, I am happy as a pig in shit. My wife even cheers when I kill other tanks, so the seal of approval from "she who counts most" just makes playing all the easier.

Tye

Bought Gold. Upgraded to fully trained Marder. Average three kills per game. Camping heaven.

Of course, all my gold is gone after that spree (including getting a premium account), but it allowed me to unlock the Hetzer that much faster. Loving this game.

All should take a look at the new patch and see if you are nearly at some of the tanks that get split, as if you have the right paths upgraded you will recieve a free tank at 100% crew skill as compo for the split. I will get a free one of the KV split and am trying hard to get to KV3 to get free one there as well. If you don't like the tank you get, sell it for cash and keep the free extra slot it comes with! Bang!

Yeah, I may pick up a KV tonight.

Account Type: Premium Account (days left: 10)

Gold: 20,183

Credits: 2,488,681

Free Experience: 54,899

I know I can afford it.

Might maybe possibly go for the Tiger as well tonight. Been heading towards the Tiger since the game was released.

Me has no gold. Still nagging mates to be the means to buy it

Still, I am going okayish with the III tanks

Can't wait for some team action

Me has no gold. Still nagging mates to be the means to buy it

Still, I am going okayish with the III tanks

Can't wait for some team action

What do you mean, are you looking for work/money or need someone to make a credit card payment for you?

Also Opy, that is a massive amount of credits/exp. I have just got the good 85mm for my t34-85, dishing out some pain to the big boys now, completely changes the tank. Just started running up the American tier too so I can have some smaller stuff to mix it with you guys and hopefully run across the sights of Hawkeye's Marder 2, just before I track him and punch him the flanks ;)

Tye

No credit card

I have the money though

85mm on the T-34/85 was nice

Mine had a 100mm, slow but powerful

Interesting evening, quite a lot of fun too :)

I killed a Pz IIIa with my MS-1, opy got 2 kills in his loltraktor, and in another match themojorising got 6 kills with his Pz 35(t)

I killed a Pz IIIa with my MS-1, opy got 2 kills in his loltraktor, and in another match themojorising got 6 kills with his Pz 35(t)

Bought an arty - first battle with it netted me 3 kills.

Bought an arty - first battle with it netted me 3 kills.

Nice one mate

Tis good when that happens

Just started running up the American tier too so I can have some smaller stuff to mix it with you guys and hopefully run across the sights of Hawkeye's Marder 2, just before I track him and punch him the flanks ;)

Ha! Well, good luck with that, as I just upgraded to the Hetzer. Hmm... sloped armour.

Need to upgrade the gun, though, as it doesn't quite compete with the upgraded gun on my old Marder, but it's a sweet little tank.

I still have nightmares about the stock hetzer. So slow.