hulkster

I really have to say it,

I think you're seeing sides in this that just aren't there, man.

Same could be said of others , If you cant see what went down in the locked thread , I cant make you see it and Im not going to try.

Even the singling out of virt in that thread and now me in this thread, while singing the praises of ones friend ,to let us all know that we misunderstand his friend ...... its stinky.

Edited by Waltish

So...

This is all about everyone not understanding eachother perfectly and not agreeing with eachother.....

And... this is different to the real world...how, exactly?

Harden the fuck up, the lot of you.

ROFL!!!

I tend to rarely disagree with you Cael - and this is not one of those times either :)

Cheers

Same could be said of others , If you cant see what went down in the locked thread , I cant make you see it and Im not going to try.

Nice out, dude. But, in fact, you can make me see it - it's called the fucking Report! button, dude. We only received ONE RTM from that entire thread, and it lead to the locking. Hell, I stayed pretty much out of it because it simply looked like an excuse for a flamewar. I made the decision to not take part, and that's a decision that ANYONE ON THE FORUM can make.

But no, it appears there's a whole group of folks who a) lack the self control to leave well enough alone, b) then want bandaids handed out to them for every little owie they get and c) take the internet FAR too seriously. At the same time we're meant to somehow loosen up our modding, tighten up our punishment of any transgression, and twenty-five other impossible things.

My patience is wearing seriously thin.

Waltish

What I find interesting is that some people make up their mind right off that bat about the intent behind people's posting.

If you totally back yourself into a position I guess there will never be any way forward. You have done it again by immediately interpreting my post as taking a buddy's side when I have done no such thing. TBH I was actually surprised by your interpretation.

FWIW I see you making the same circular argument but from my perspective on the issue I see things differently. Its not because Fuzz is my "pal" but rather that I have met him and know him differently than how some people interpret him.

I could have used Darkkon as an example - probably the first person I really despised here until i met him and realised what a dick i was being - but clearly that wouldn't have been nearly as current.

By all means, if Virt sees it the same way you he is free to make it known. Until he does I can only interpret every post between the two with a "finger tap nose" gesture, or done with a smirk.

Unltil he says otherwise, all it appears is that you decided to champion someone to the bitter end without actually thinking through anything I have suggested and I can't really be held responsible for someone wanting to see something that doesnt exist.

So...

This is all about everyone not understanding eachother perfectly and not agreeing with eachother.....

And... this is different to the real world...how, exactly?

Harden the fuck up, the lot of you.

Normal the HTFU stance grates on me but on this occasion, I agree wholeheartedly. Its like some people log onto the forums and forget about RL human interaction all together.

So its settled then, close down the green room :P

I'm sure they can close it for you NJ :P

You know, I can see that Waltish is writing a reply to me... and the Lock button is sitting juuuuust over there >>

Would that be an abuse of power, or just the kind of mod shenanigans we want to see more of?

So its settled then, close down the green room :P

I'm sure they can close it for you NJ :P

This is one time I wish I could still lock a thread.

As a crazy old fart says when he visits my in-laws;

"Done and Dusted.

Full stop."

(he's losing his marbles)

"Done and Dusted.

Full stop."

Which rule does this thread break that calls for a lock? :) Are mods going to lock every thread when they think the conversation is complete, just the ones in Feedback, or possibly a random forum each month? ;P

What's that over there?

Edited by Mac Dude

Nice out, dude. But, in fact, you can make me see it - it's called the fucking Report! button, dude. We only received ONE RTM from that entire thread, and it lead to the locking. Hell, I stayed pretty much out of it because it simply looked like an excuse for a flamewar. I made the decision to not take part, and that's a decision that ANYONE ON THE FORUM can make.

But no, it appears there's a whole group of folks who a) lack the self control to leave well enough alone, b) then want bandaids handed out to them for every little owie they get and c) take the internet FAR too seriously. At the same time we're meant to somehow loosen up our modding, tighten up our punishment of any transgression, and twenty-five other impossible things.

My patience is wearing seriously thin.

OK I will be more diligent in my use of the report button.

Would that be an abuse of power, or just the kind of mod shenanigans we want to see more of?

We're not sure, but we're very passionate about being correct nonetheless! :P

Rob.

I was thinking more when it allows us the ultimate in last words :P

"Done and Dusted.

Full stop."

Which rule does this thread break that calls for a lock? :) Are mods going to lock every thread when they think the conversation is complete?

What's that over there?

Lol, haven't you got a fridge to go de-frost ?

It breaks any rule they want it to break. I asked nicely. I'll submit to any sexual favours they require (chaos, Elven?)

Hell, even maxxy??

That's Caelum's penis. Big,isn't it :)

Ah yes, I remember the fun in that :D

Ah yes, I remember the fun in that :D

What was more fun was putting flouncys strap on on the inside of your undies and watch you putting them on.

You know, I can see that Waltish is writing a reply to me... and the Lock button is sitting juuuuust over there >>

I don't know.. would it? is it?

:)

There's derailed and there's leaving the state in a drift-slide - I think this thread just went latter :)

Cheers

There's derailed and there's leaving the state in a drift-slide - I think this thread just went latter :)

Cheers

Oh, I'm trying.

Maybe if I call Macca a cunt we can get a padlock.

Hey Macca, you're a cunt.

Cheers

Oh, I'm trying.

Maybe if I call Macca a cunt we can get a padlock.

Hey Macca, you're a cunt.

I know some cunts who would be insulted by that!