Sign in to follow this  
NukeJockey

[PC]GTA4/EFLC FreeRoam and Co-op!

If you have a PS3 controller you can use a bluetooth receiver with it. But the 360 control doesn't use BT afaik.

SAWEEEEEEEEEEET! Although I was actually looking forward to using the 360 controller with the PC, I think it's way better than the PS3's.

Well EFLC just finished, I now have 18GB of a 50GB account to last me till the 14th of next month. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Edited by disolusiond

yeah took me nearly all day to get that and gta4 when the christmas/newyear sales where on

Yeah it's saying 16 hours left. I get such crap dl rates from steam, like I mean really crap. Doesn't matter what it is I'm dling it takes for fucking ever. Is it always like that or is it just me?

I usually go 1.7-2.0MB. 2.3 Is my record though some days I can barely pull 1

So how does Thursday or Friday night suit everyone? I think everyone will be over Portal 2 by then.

I'd prefer Friday night, but I understand that it being a long weekend people might be going away. Doesn't matter though, if we get 3 or so interested we can still have a fun time.

Just need to gauge when the best time to organise a game would be.

Also, would like to know if everyone is happy to use Vent for voice comms or if you would prefer to just use GFWL voice chat. Personally I'd prefer Vent, as it may help keep the lag ingame to a minimum if there are too many people.

And on that note, who wants to host? I have ADSL2+ Which is usually connected around 10mb down, 700kbps up, which should probably be enough to host 5 or 6 people, but any more than that and we may be pushing it. Anyone got a 1mb+ upload speed? :D

Cheers.

I'm busy with Portal 2 and GT5 practice tonight, Thursday is my GT5 racing night, Friday I'm not home, Saturday night I have a gig to go to, Sunday night I'm busy with my lady.

Monday or Tuesday might be alright for me. :P

Yeah, Install them both, truth be told, EFLC would be the best one to install as we can freeroam in that and do the other cool game modes, but at the same time, GTA4 has some coop missions to do, not that they last very long...

Ive played a bit of The Lost and the Damned on the xbox but never finished it. Never played the Ballad of Gay Tony.

I must say though, putting the res up, busting out the details, draw distance and whatnot and I suppose being right close to the monitor as opposed to a couch/tv set up. The games real pretty.

Any graphical enchancing mods out there?

Nope, the game is a pain in the ass to mod and there are no mod tools for it, so you'll have to make do with what you've got.

im good to go anytime ....i think

got an abysis in ma tooth been that fucked for the last 2-3 days couldnt even game!!!

tooth pain's gone ...blood poisoning ahoy ,faaarrrkkk i feel like shit .... may end up in hospital over easter

Anyone interested in a game tonight? Might be a good idea to give it a test so that anyone who has problems can get them ironed out before we try for a big game on Friday night.

iv only got gta iv installed

i have no room across all my drives to d\l EFLC

Okay so GTA4 freeroam it is. Say around 8pm, ill hit everyone up on steam and make sure to add me to GFWL if you havent (nukejockey)