eveln

Happy Easter !

For me it's Yay no work ! Walt and I have got four days off together, so all is extra good :)

Not a chocolate egg to be seen any where here, though we do have cake and ice-cream, both of which

are Very much of the chocolate variety...mmmm caaaake !

Hope you lot are getting some down time from the hurly - burly of your work, and can enjoy some time

with family / friends if you so desire.

If you're one who is on duty...then I hope you're at least making some decent money with the run of

public hols :)

/ ...never to early for cake and ice - cream !

Have a few days off, yay.

Moving house. :{(

Have plenty of good chocolate. :{D

No bloody eggs though as I refuse to pay the huge price increase for the shape. ;{)

Edited by Elfarch

Have a few days off, yay.

Moving house. :{(

Ohh :(...you need moar chocolate.

edit: Damn ! you and your edits !!

Edited by eveln

Pretty annoying, I just pulled up to the gym expecting they wouldn't be closed due to the gym being something a lot of people would wan't to do with a day off only to find that thanks to the made up date of the made up son of a made up god no member of this gym gets to train today..

What's ironic is the gym name, Genesis..

Go eat some chocolate Bundy. it's the only sane thing to do :)

Go eat some chocolate Bundy. it's the only sane thing to do :)

I will!

I am going over to my cousins tonight and giving them some choc, I am sure I will end up eating some.

Whoops, didn't take that as a comment to Bundy (great name btw).

My immediate thoughts were for bundy rum chocky liquor or bundy and chock icecream with bundy gingerale.

Heh, no chocolate here... don't plan on buying any either. :-)

So what's your 'poison' then ?

We're not doing anything special, not going away...fact is I'm sitting here with my first coffee, waiting for

Waltish to wake.

It's so quiet here atm, I think everyone else went away...Yay !! Apart from the birds, and a Trike flying overhead

no human sounds to be heard at all...the Trike has even gone out of range...sheer Bliss :)

Good to see you got the appropriate spirit Elfarch :D

Is anyone getting creative with their chocolate this easter? Will be interested to see the "What are you cooking" thread.

No, I'm not. Someone already got creative for me >>> Cake and ice - cream FTW !

So Easter Monday is ANZAC day . so no extra holiday and what a massive shopping day?

Cooking some prawns tonight for Good Friday, and helping my ex-girlfriend move out of my house.

That sounds a little sad Girvo :(

I don't know about the rest of the country but in WA it's a five day weekend - which, being I'm standing up a new business is annoying, I'll be, in a leisurely fashion, concluding some documentation, Middy is moving out tomorrow, with Bug's help, and then some clean-up.

Chocolate?

Yeah, it seems to accumulate around here, we still have eggs from year before last :)

Still seem to have bought some though :)

Have a good break folks, then get ready for the grind until the next one, Australia really needs to spread them around a bit more, the back half of the year is all work :)

Years

A lot sad, but a glimmer of hope. I had to tell her to leave. She is dating the guy she cheated on me with, and 6 weeks after we split she asked if she could bring him to our house. Just messed up. And I genuinely loved this girl. The first time I could say that. *sigh

Have a good break folks, then get ready for the grind until the next one, Australia really needs to spread them around a bit more, the back half of the year is all work :)

Years

Was that a typo because you were thinking the word year when you went to write cheers?

A lot sad, but a glimmer of hope. I had to tell her to leave. She is dating the guy she cheated on me with, and 6 weeks after we split she asked if she could bring him to our house. Just messed up. And I genuinely loved this girl. The first time I could say that. *sigh

Bummer Girvo. Glad you're thinking straight though, good move to get her gone.

Hope the rest of the weekend is more promising for you, as sad as you feel, having her out of there is the

sanest thing you could've done....eat some chocolate !

There is going to be so much chocolate consumed this weekend, I plan on dying from it :P

Happy Passover, peeps.

[edit]: Oh, and shit sucks Girvo :( Sorry to hear it.

Rob.

Edited by robzy

There is going to be so much chocolate consumed this weekend, I plan on dying from it :P

Nice :)

Though the dying bit is a tad extreme...stop a bit short...yeah ??

Heh, no chocolate here... don't plan on buying any either. :-)

So what's your 'poison' then ?

No poison... I will need to go shopping tomorrow as I'm fresh out of mushrooms and low on quite a few other vegetable items and fruit.

Lately the really sweet stuff just doesn't tickle my fancy. Guess I've turned a corner and no longer find sugary things appetising. :-)

I did have a couple of eggs tonight though – hens eggs.