sUpEr gEEk

I was supposed to have gotten the rest of my pc parts but:

What do you think the truth is, super geek? What do you think has really happened here?

Rob.

Not too sure don't care just want the parts delivered alright
I find it hard to consider that an acceptable answer, because surely a useful weapon in getting the parts delivered right is (at least) having a best guess as to what might've happened in the first place.

But that's fine, I can tell when I'm not wanted :P

Rob.

sorry Rob wasn't having a go at u its not u I am not sure what happened maybe the courier was lazy and didn't even try not sure what happened could be an issue with my address as I seem to have issues with Auspost with parcels as well so really don't know

If you know where your local depot is go down and confront them, find out who the driver is that does that run, threaten to get the police involved for theft ect, just make a scene, its easy to hang up on someone whos making a scene its much harder to get them to leave a premises satisfied they got what they wanted.

Edited by nesquick

I have almost always had a post office box. It solves this kind of problem immediately.

Perhaps whoever delivered knew there was insurance, and figured you wouldn't be hurt by the loss?

I have almost always had a post office box. It solves this kind of problem immediately.

Some courier companies won't deliver to a PO box so no it doesn't solve it ;)

Some, yes. And in those cases, a work address usually works just as well.

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Perhaps whoever delivered knew there was insurance, and figured you wouldn't be hurt by the loss?

YEAH! Maybe they delivered it to a bunch of blind homeless kids who were abused. Because they need it more than you. But you feel mad.

YOU HATE BLIND HOMELESS KIDS WHO WERE ABUSED!!!!

YOU'RE THE DEVIL!

What do you think the truth is, super geek? What do you think has really happened here?

Rob.

My view is divine intervention :D God does not want him to have a new PC.

He shall be stuck running his 50 programs and 100 browser pages at once on a pentium D forever!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

His PC literally takes 10 to 15 mins to boot to a useable desktop cause of how bogged down he has it...

Someone sound jealous.

PCCG? You get the service you pay for.

I ordered a new GPU from them once, two weeks before Christmas. It didn't arrive until after New Years, even with express courier option. Once it left their dispatch they didn't give a fuck. Which wasn't for almost a week after I ordered, anyway.

Thank God for MSY opening in Canberra. You might have to wait in line for half an hour, but the prices are awesome. Many complain about having to do your own warranty, crap service, can't understand Chinese, etc, but I've never had any issues. Apart from the smell of the store.

I ordered a new GPU from them once, two weeks before Christmas. It didn't arrive until after New Years, even with express courier option. Once it left their dispatch they didn't give a fuck. Which wasn't for almost a week after I ordered, anyway.

/Shrug. I have always found PCCGs shipping to be pretty fast. Bet you ordered an out of stock item. Then to expect fast courier service just before Christmas is a bit optimistic.

I always send expensive stuff to my work address.

I send everything to my work address.

My cat can't sign for deliveries, but my receptionist can.

My cat can't sign for deliveries, but my receptionist can.

*insert ambiguous joke about pussy here*

Rob.

Thank God for MSY opening in Canberra. You might have to wait in line for half an hour, but the prices are awesome. Many complain about having to do your own warranty, crap service, can't understand Chinese, etc, but I've never had any issues. Apart from the smell of the store.

I occasionally order stuff from PCCG, when I can't get down to an MSY or when MSY don't stock specific parts. I've never had a problem. I also don't expect them to track stock for me, once they send it off it's out of their hands and not really their problem unless they stuff up the consignment details.

You aren't getting a lot in the form of constructive advice,

I would write in email or snail mail to both he courier and PCCG so that it is on some form of record that you did not receive the product you purchased and that you feel it has been fraudulently received through neglect of the courier to check the recipients identity.

I would include a printed or digital copy of the tracking sheet stating "Jesus" received it, along with a copy of your order receipt with the shipping details that should be able to be found in the account -> order history in PCCG site.

Rob.

He shall be stuck running his 50 programs and 100 browser pages at once on a pentium D forever!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

His PC literally takes 10 to 15 mins to boot to a useable desktop cause of how bogged down he has it...

Someone sound jealous.

Haha not really i'm getting a similar system in 3ish months and already have a quad core :) i'm sure his new i7 with a 6970 will soon run worse than my current system with how bogged down he makes em. I on the other hand have 1 or 2 things running up to a max of like 6 and only a few browser tabs up to a max of like 20 at worst.

Rob.

Someone sound jealous.

Haha not really i'm getting a similar system in 3ish months and already have a quad core :) i'm sure his new i7 with a 6970 will soon run worse than my current system with how bogged down he makes em. I on the other hand have 1 or 2 things running up to a max of like 6 and only a few browser tabs up to a max of like 20 at worst.

Cool story bro

You aren't getting a lot in the form of constructive advice,

That's partly because my high-uncertainly best-guess was that he signed for the package as "J Esus" and is now trying to get his money back.

But now that I've been mean, I'll throw in some constructive advice: You should get someone to proofread all your letters, Super Geek, both to make sure you're talking about the right things and that it's comprehensible.

Rob.

I guess if you know anyone with expensive new computer gear recently acquired, do check it out.