Juggs

Atomic m33t XI - Legs Eleven!

I might see if I can go. Shouldn't be a problem getting there. But will have to see on finances.

Posted Image

Have fun.

Embrace the glowey O. Yeah, I'll be there :}

Hell-to-the-yeah!

Anyone got a couch I can crash on maybe?

I can come down the 29th or the 30th, crash till the 31st and head home, as long as I can get cheap transport to and from the airport (or if some kind Atomican is willing to collect me)

I can come down the 29th or the 30th, crash till the 31st and head home, as long as I can get cheap transport to and from the airport (or if some kind Atomican is willing to collect me)

another at0mican has first call on my couch, but, he lives in Melbourne, and I don't know if he's coming......

sent him a message......so,

do you snore?

hope you don't smoke cigarettes (dopes okay) ciggies go on the balcony (rather than stink up the place) you can just see the water, and it's overlooking a park with lorikeets and possums - 10 minutes ferry ride from circular quay, so it ain't too foul (just cold)

you'll have to arrange your own transport to and from the airport, can't help you there......Balmain ain't far, catch a bus?

another at0mican has first call on my couch, but, he lives in Melbourne, and I don't know if he's coming......

sent him a message......so,

do you snore?

hope you don't smoke cigarettes (dopes okay) ciggies go on the balcony (rather than stink up the place) you can just see the water, and it's overlooking a park with lorikeets and possums - 10 minutes ferry ride from circular quay, so it ain't too foul (just cold)

you'll have to arrange your own transport to and from the airport, can't help you there......Balmain ain't far, catch a bus?

Non-smoker, snore sometimes but only if I have a cold and don't lie on my side.

It's either that or I sleep late on the Saturday and just pull an all nighter, and catch an early flight home Sunday. :P

Will see how things go, hopefully I can make it again, depends on how well behaved the then-10-month-old is being ha.

Expecting to see a large number of bright green cockrings ending up on someone's camera >.>

Expect hugs ;P

I think I might pass on this year. Between work, Foods using my nametag and getting punched in the face instead of me, and the fact I'll probably see most people I want to see at the start of July, I might pass on two trips north in the one month, and use that time to catch up with some friends I should pay more attention to in Melbourne <.>

Expect hugs ;P

...as long as it's clothes-on, whatever. :P

Foods using my nametag and getting punched in the face instead of me

Not the moneymaker!

'

The last one of these I attended was awesome, at Paddies a few years back.

Verrry interesting.

I need to check, I'll be up there the week before for a wedding... Maybe I can work the week up there, might be better than doing multiple trips.

I'm a maybe.

-A-

Winter - check

Probable Antarctic cold Front - check

Atomicans - check

Sounds wonderful, looking forward to seeing whoever turns up (Even Nexus51, if he can man up again).

Would someone remind me that the last train to Wollongong is at 23:20, not 00:30 this time, please???? Last year was cold and lonely, but the hoboes were friendly.

Does the nametag you make have to be, uh, yours? <.<

I hope not, I'm just coming with yours from 2 years ago.

'

And I'll come with yours from 3 years ago :)

Jeez, i dont think i managed to keep any of my nametags over the years.

Well, im usually in the neighbourhood so i should be there :)

I would love to come along again. I will probably be a little late, but I'll rock up.

Ive been an Atomican for so long, yet in all that time I've never actively participated in the atomic community. Good place to start me thinks.

- Look forward to seeing you all there.

Yep - Still looking good for this - Even if I have to sleep in the back of my car (I'm hoping some of you lot can go a full night :P )