peteed1985

Ultimate insult to Nvidia

The guy who won the Coolmaster HAF Nvidia Edition at the revolver is selling it to me but my new system is going to use the AMD 6950 I already bought.

So right now i'm trying to work if to insult the Nvidia case with the AMD video card and no Nvidia parts or what else (non video card) Nvidia I can put in to avoid totally insulting the awesome looking case.

Any ideas?

OH yeah, I love my HAF X, but the nvidia version of it is horrible.

Just pretend it's the AtomicPC one ... :D

So right now i'm trying to work if to insult the Nvidia case with the AMD video card and no Nvidia parts or what else (non video card) Nvidia I can put in to avoid totally insulting the awesome looking case.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Posted Image

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

POTM?

Posted Image

Its a case. Computer parts get put in computer cases. I think you'll be just fine. Unless you jab a power socket with a fork or something and it that case you fucked.

Edited by mudg3

Just use the case, if you like it...

I just had to fix up the title as well, because I read it as inuit, rather than insult, and got a bit confused.

I just had to fix up the title as well, because I read it as inuit, rather than insult, and got a bit confused.

Yeah my keyboards keys are a bit stiff ever since I spilt that soft drink in em like 3 weeks ago >_> my s didn't work and thx for fixing I tried to but found I couldn't -_-

I saw the case and instantly thought of the green slushie and just had to have it :D

'Inuit'? What, are you stuffing your computers full of Eskimos?

To address the OP, if you're still undecided then just send the parts to me and I'll give them both a good home.

There, I fixed it.

screw that, do like me and mod the shit out of it. unrivet, sand back, powder coat or spray using automotive paint, then put it back together.

i got to know the local spray painter damn well while painting certain parts of my car. he powdercoated my case for free.

screw that, do like me and mod the shit out of it. unrivet, sand back, powder coat or spray using automotive paint, then put it back together.

i got to know the local spray painter damn well while painting certain parts of my car. he powdercoated my case for free.

Problem is the green parts are all plastic.

Problem is the green parts are all plastic.

Ah, the joys of solvent based paints and plastics.

That acid eaten look could make for a cool mod.

Bitch for dust though, that is if you even manage to keep it in the right shape to go back onto the case.

You could go for a post-apocalyptic look if you put the case in the oven for a few hours on 300 degrees.

Yeah my keyboards keys are a bit stiff ever since I spilt that soft drink in em like 3 weeks ago >_> my s didn't work and thx for fixing I tried to but found I couldn't -_-

I saw the case and instantly thought of the green slushie and just had to have it :D

fsck cokes day up by filing that som bitch bottle up wit dem tap water. ultimate insult

Edited by B82R3S

what scythe said, just replace any reference to nvidia and you've got the atomic version of the HAF, then you can fill it with whatever you see fir to fill it with, somewhat lke atomic.

i thought an insult though would be funny, just to piss off any nvidia fanboys you meet they ask what card you have you say ati/amd xxxx and they pass out or throw up. instant funny