Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
gabber

Gabber's Photos

Yes that's the one. I really like that. Though for some reason I remembered a different hair colour. LOL.

What are they actually, anyway?

Love the images Gabber. Looking at these (and what you are doing in the Project 365) is making it very hard to resist a macro lens :)

@freak ; Heh, that's exactly what I was going for and it's also what the wifey said when I showed her :)

@Chancellor ; Much appreciated for the kind words. Macro stuff is pretty darn cool, my 100mm is getting it's moneys worth that's for sure. It also doubles as a razor sharp from wide open telephoto portrait prime.

@freak ; Heh, that's exactly what I was going for and it's also what the wifey said when I showed her :)

@Chancellor ; Much appreciated for the kind words. Macro stuff is pretty darn cool, my 100mm is getting it's moneys worth that's for sure. It also doubles as a razor sharp from wide open telephoto portrait prime.

100mm is a killer lens, L or non L, i know i love mine to bits

man you are making me want to attempt 365 project again lol

Nice pic gabber, she looks adorable. Shame about that baldy blocking the scene...8-)

I like the B&W you did there.....looks like a classic 50's pic or something...

Thanks for the kind words fellas.

@Chan ; this 365 is kicking my arse!

@Ant; I'm really liking b&w conversions when I've taken a photo that would suit it. I never liked b&w before I bought my dslr. As for baldy, he's the master of bad timing :)

I used Silver Efex Pro from within LR3. I've only got version 1, haven't upgraded yet. I used the 'Soft skin' preset as a start then adjusted stuff to my liking. I highly recommend the entire Nik Software plug-in set. Freakin awesome plug-ins with what can be done in the little time it takes to do. I purchased the complete pack that included all the plug-ins (5 I think) for installs of LR, Photoshop, Aperture and Elements. A bit steep but still great value.

\o/

Cheers for the nice words. I really wish I had more time to get out there and get some actual variety into the mix.

But I'm not going to quit dammit.

Gogo TF2!!1

Edited by gabber

IMO Green Day are the GREATEST. BAND. EVAR!!!!111 Sure all the new stuff isn't as awesome as the old stuff, but I really like the message they're getting across, and their live show's are just to fucking awesome for words.

Dookie, Insomniac and Nimrod happen to be my absolute favourites as well :)

& for good measure...

Posted Image

Day 79 Tickles by Photo By GR, on Flickr

Edited by gabber

Don't mention xmas yet! I'm sure the advertising will be kicking in very soon.

very nice!