Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Bundy

Sony Announcement incoming.

With all the trouble over the PSN being down and the news around it you would be forgiven for not knowing that Sony have an announcement for what they describe as a "Gigantic exclusive for PS3"

It will be here aprox 50mins from the time i make this post.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-410-gt-tv/713726

and no it isn't PSN coming back up, its an exclusive title yet unannounced.

If I were a betting man it is one of the titles Square or Kojima has been working on (possibly their collaboration), or the rumored unannounced Rockstar title said to be a PS3 exclusive from as far back as 2007.

dug up the article referring othe the rumored rockstar title

http://au.gamespot.com/news/6175813/sony-a...kstar-franchise

Claims Rockstar had committed to a PS3 exclusive back in 2007 that was not LA Noire (which at the time was also exclusive but since turned multiplatform).

Edited by Bundy

I could spoil it for you guys, theres a few sites that beat GTTV to the punch! It's a sequel to a very good (al tho somewhat unappreciated multipalyer game in our region.)

I could spoil it for you guys, theres a few sites that beat GTTV to the punch! It's a sequel to a very good (al tho somewhat unappreciated multipalyer game in our region.)

Spoiler tags were made for a reason :)

Whether we hear/read/see it in announcement form from Sony, or read it right here on a forum -- it doesn't matter.

Just tell us what it is!

http://kotaku.com/5801513/starhawk-is-the-...orming-fighters

Starhawk is the Sequel to Warhawk. There are Transforming Fighters.

Avatar for Luke Plunkett Luke Plunkett —Starhawk is the Sequel to Warhawk. There are Transforming Fighters. It's been one of the worst-kept secrets in video gaming, but tonight it's been made official: there is a sequel in development for PS3 exclusive Warhawk, and it is called Starhawk.

The game made its debut on GameTrailers TV earlier this evening, it's described by series boss Dylan Jobs as, predictably, "bigger and better". As you can see in the clip above, there's missile swarms, giant mechs and, yes, transforming fighter craft. It's like Battlefield meets Macross.

I remember playing the first one, it was niche back then so maybe it's a gigantic announcement for its core fanbase but to be honest I didn't really like the first one.

Edited by King_TriTAN

After Brink not being so great (still trying to get into it though) and year after year of let downs, I liked Warhawk as a launch title but it doesn't stand up now, and I dont think a sequel will too. I have little interest sorry :( Other people probably will (I imagine along the resistance ps3 exclusive we-dont-know-any-better linage) But of for me its a dial 1-800-ZzzzZZzzZzZz.

WOW that was hard to type under cold temps and a lot of coldsteam ciders. (coldstream..... is cold)

After Brink not being so great (still trying to get into it though) and year after year of let downs, I liked Warhawk as a launch title but it doesn't stand up now, and I dont think a sequel will too. I have little interest sorry :( Other people probably will (I imagine along the resistance ps3 exclusive we-dont-know-any-better linage) But of for me its a dial 1-800-ZzzzZZzzZzZz.

WOW that was hard to type under cold temps and a lot of coldsteam ciders. (coldstream..... is cold)

You live in Coldy bro? I'm in Yarra Glen, its fucking freezing here too!