Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6's photos

you're too kind harhis23 :) i've only been shooting for about a year and a half, still have A LOT to learn about photography XD

Don't we all ;)

-X

couple more shots from my trip back to taiwan end of last year

traffic hell

Posted Image

Dan Sui

Posted Image

and i found this pic lying around not from TW of course lol stupid light painting experiment I tried with couple friends of mine when we were bored after driving down to gold coast around midnight...they were great models lol...and no photoshop done!

Posted Image

Nice...it looks like Brisbane has been hit by a nuclear air burst...or a scene out of Akira.

Edited by Antraman

thanks Antraman!

the sun was right behind the center building at the time i think lol

hey could you post a link to a larger version of that, or the raw one? I wouldn't mind having a play around in Lightroom with that...or is it inappropriate to ask for that sort of thing....?

Those clouds are interesting and I think you could get some interesting HDR and desaturated looks with that...

Edited by Antraman

yea was like 13 raw images stitched together...i shot them vertically lol

I like your style. I've got a pano of canberra at night thats 23367x2050. I can't show it to anyone because of the ridiculous aspect ratio ;)

-X

got a chance to go for a drive to Lake Moogerah...weather looked bleak at lunch time so glad decided to take a stab anyway

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

one thing i learnt that day was, cows do run and run pretty fast, and it's scary when about 20 of them runs towards you =.=

and a real pain in the arse when they block the exit and you can't get out

Just be glad they weren't cows with guns! :p

Great pics as well. Really did well with the available light. #2 and 6 are my favourites of the set.

Just be glad they weren't cows with guns! :p

Great pics as well. Really did well with the available light. #2 and 6 are my favourites of the set.

lol they blocked the exit i almost couldnt get out...i drove right up to them hoping they would budge but they didnt and couple cows started going around the car

took the car off road at that point was worried if they end up surrounding the car i am screwed lol

Edited by basketballfreak6