Brock

Bad Company 2

Was playing fine last night, and have owned the game since before release... and all of a sudden, Steam is saying "Failed to contact key server" whenever I try to launch.

I Googled around, and people say it's 'cause Steam haven't bought enough cd-keys to keep up with the demand of people purchasing it.

It makes sense with the sales, but that shouldn't apply to me as I've owned it for like a year and a half or whatever.

Annoying!

I recently started playing wit the clan a few good mates - good bunch of guys fun to play with a fairly skilled good at making people bail on server from ownin them :P

I'm loving my new mouse for BC2. Still taking some getting used to, but it's so much nicer being able to do more on the mouse. Basically every button apart from left and right click is 'keystroke assignment'. 1-4 and F for grenade.

I'm loving my new mouse for BC2. Still taking some getting used to, but it's so much nicer being able to do more on the mouse. Basically every button apart from left and right click is 'keystroke assignment'. 1-4 and F for grenade.

what mouse ya got?

Started playing BC2 again with Reb1rth.

The games where a bit hit and miss, I enjoyed the first few rounds then became enraged by certain maps and certain play styles.

There are some maps that always shit me, mostly the big open ones. Heavy Metal I think I hate.

what mouse ya got?

I got the G700, for $70. Damn good buy. I've got it set up for browsing in Firefox, a button to close tabs, buttons for home and end, buttons for back and forward, button for next tab, button for minimise... loving it.

There are some maps that always shit me, mostly the big open ones. Heavy Metal I think I hate.

what mouse ya got?

I got the G700, for $70. Damn good buy. I've got it set up for browsing in Firefox, a button to close tabs, buttons for home and end, buttons for back and forward, button for next tab, button for minimise... loving it.

ahh yeah, i have the razer diamondback but i find the buttons on the right hand side of the mouse in a shit spot to get to.

what mouse ya got?

Probably going to buy one of them off the Logitech shop on Ebay myself as its on sale for $70 atm. You get yours off there?

I got mine off there in Jan. Kicked your ass tonight buddy :P

You kicked everyones ass :)

ha ha, got me a few times early on tonight too. bastard! lol

notsureifserious.jpeg

GFK you really need to come and play with me and nesquick that is how we rooolllllll

I don't think he could keep up mudg3 :P

lol you two are so full of yourselves.

Yep, $70 from the logitechshop on Ebay. Was like two days delivery to WA, brand new, unopened box. Couldn't possibly do any better than that!

Edited by Harmonic Cacophony

notsureifserious.jpeg

GFK you really need to come and play with me and nesquick that is how we rooolllllll

I don't think he could keep up mudg3 :P

Come at me bro :)

Mudg3's style must have rubbed off on me from the countless hours we have spent smashing all the "scrubs".

I like how you took Nuke's mockery of you two, and countered it with more of what he's mocking you guys about.

Good job, bro.

I like how you took Nuke's mockery of you two, and countered it with more of what he's mocking you guys about.

Good job, bro.

Yeah, I hate Nuke.

Good job, bro.

so serious... you need to loosen up this whole thread is people talking themselves up.

I think some people need to realize that 'smashing' people in pub servers isn't exactly an achievement.

Who said anything about achievements though? we do it for fun and like I said you need to chillax life is to short to be so serious about things like this.

I think some people need to realize that 'smashing' people in pub servers isn't exactly an achievement.

Yep its a downers sport. Play in the ladders about a year ago when there was some decent teams now the CGL and GA ladders are made up of pub rands.

Everyone does, because my attitude has changed along with my avatar, ask M_S.

lol you have to be a wise man now. At least you give the Hero badge some pride unlike others.

I'll fuckin' take you all on. I don't care.

Fuckin' pub scum.

I ain't even scared.

Edited by viremia