ADO

What's happened to this place?

I believe the amnesty that was extended generally required those wanting back in to make a case to David prior to having the ban on their accounts lifted.

Creating an alt to get around it was never an option.

Whether or not you believe that these threads are simply the spawn of just a dissatisfied few or not, the fact that they appear tends to support their gripe.

I for one found that my stay here was tolerated as long as I "didn't push my agenda", what ever that was.

So all it needed for me to be banned, was one mod to interpret any of my posts as 'pushing my agenda" and I was gone.

Oh Yay for free speech.

Check how many of my threads were locked, infact its easier by far to count those that weren't.

Why don't i stay around?

Its because I have opinions on issues like homosexuality and faith that the Mods here are uncomfortable with.

I'm not allowed to express them without the risk of being banned.

So whats the point?

If its a free country, why can't I say I hate homosexuality and immorality without being banned?

Its pathetic, and I for one don't care about being respected by those who opinions I loathe anyway!

I'm not allowed to express them without the risk of being banned.

You are allowed to express them. You aren't allowed to be a massive dick toward people for disagreeing.

If its a free country, why can't I say I hate homosexuality and immorality without being banned?

Because you blatantly personally insulted people who are homosexuals, not because you said you disagree with it.

Also, a lot of what you say is petitio principii.

Its pathetic, and I for one don't care about being respected by those who opinions I loathe anyway!

What's pathetic is that after all this time you still don't understand the difference. Good riddance.

Edited by SquallStrife

And I'm locking this thread now; this is why we can't have nice things.