Sign in to follow this  
Gharphield

Savepoint - Game Show

On One HD.

Thought a lot of people here might be interested so here you go :)

http://www.savepoint.net.au/

I still really enjoy his style of video reviewing, I dug his show on Game Arena, but would have been nice to have seen updates on my YT or FB feed so I knew when to go back and check for a new ep or get a direct link.

Correct Hector. I got word from him about that show, apparently things move very slowly there. I wouldn't mind getting behind this OneHD show (because I do enjoy a game show done well).

Cool! Not bad at all. Its nice having this kind of stuff on TV channels.

Thanks a lot mate.

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

I always preferred Bajo. Never understood why we had a yank on an Aussie game show. Especially one with a particularly stupid beard.

In other news: I want to fuck Hex, though perhaps a little less vigorously since she plumped up and her hair stopped being pink. (Oops, not PC, sorry.)

Savepoint didn't impress me. I started to dislike the chick after her first sentence, when she started complaining that "the nanosuit power doesn't last long enough" in Crysis 2. She missed the point that the superman suit already makes the game too damned easy. Harden the fuck up princess and quit yer bitchin'.

And then Junglist agreed with her, in his yank accent, with his stupid beard moving up and down, and that was "Virt Out" for me.

Edited by Virtuoso

I did actually stumble apon this last week and thought I was watching Good Game only to see that it's a new show. I have to say that I found it better than GG even if the dialog still seems very pre scripted.

Still I would give it another go.

So what happened to good game? Or they still doing both?

Thanks for the heads-up, Garphie, I too liked Junglist's style and commentary so I must remember to check this one out :-)

I always preferred Bajo. Never understood why we had a yank on an Aussie game show. Especially one with a particularly stupid beard.

In other news: I want to fuck Hex, though perhaps a little less vigorously since she plumped up and her hair stopped being pink. (Oops, not PC, sorry.)

Are you for real? A "yank" on an Aussie game show is an issue for you?

And two, I can't for the life of me see how Hex has "plumped up" at all.

And two, I can't for the life of me see how Hex has "plumped up" at all.

Wouldn't matter anyway, chunky is funky.

I just watched episode 1.

* Not bad. I may watch another episode later on. It hasn't grabbed my attention completely though. Don't know if I'd watch it regularly.

* She is a little annoying. Not sure what it is yet that annoys me. I think she's too loud.

* Who is the target audience? It seemed a little dumbed down for mass market appeal, yet *trying* to keep gamers interested.

I watched the occasional episode of Good Game back in the day, but it never grabbed my attention either.

I did actually stumble apon this last week and thought I was watching Good Game only to see that it's a new show. I have to say that I found it better than GG even if the dialog still seems very pre scripted.

Still I would give it another go.

So what happened to good game? Or they still doing both?

Good Game is still on and I still watch it (its on Tues 8:30pm on ABC2). It's still good. Something Virt brought up about Hex though, I'm very glad they didn't really go down the road of "hi gamers, yes a girl is here, and she's good looking, lets all watch her wear skimpy clothes and play games".

I thought that Bajo and Junglist had better chemistry, but I still enjoy the show regardless, the format and pace works well.

He was born in Australia, grew up in America as a child though.

He was born in Australia, grew up in America as a child though.

TRAITOR!

But that still doesn't explain the stupid beard.

;-)

hehe it's not the best beard in the word is it? :)

Still ... it's better than anything I could ever grow!