orcone

Situation: Couple dancing quietly in public space

A couple dancing at Lincoln Memorial were arrested. Apparently moving your bodies in a strange way is deemed enough to be detained by police, bodyslammed, cuffed and carted out of there.

I, for one, am glad that these two terrorists have been removed from society.

In the 10 seconds I read, there is a ban on dancing in the monument (I'm assuming as a sign of respect) and these bints thought they should be able to dance there.

Idiots getting arrested for being idiots as far as I'm concerned.

'

I find rules like no dancing out of respect ducking stupid. That being said I wouldnt dance there just to defy it.

They're pretty fucking atrocious dancers. They should get the chair.

In the 10 seconds I read, there is a ban on dancing in the monument (I'm assuming as a sign of respect) and these bints thought they should be able to dance there.

'

And if they get a beating in the process then it's like that, cos that's the way it is.

(can't watch the clip without signing up to google, the cunts cancelled my account after I refused to give them my phone number.)

Edited by Director

(can't watch the clip without signing up to google, the cunts cancelled my account after I refused to give them my phone number.)

Just make up a crazy random number, man!

I've got a Youtube login, I didn't give them my number.

Meh... the pricks want me to sign in to watch the vid, and then sign up to google to sign in

fuck that

'

I've never been asked for my number by google

Just make up a crazy random number, man!

I've got a Youtube login, I didn't give them my number.

umm, yeah, didn't think of that.

brb

Wow what the fuck, that video didn't require signing in when I posted it.

I also refuse to create a google account. Luckily however I have hijacked someone else's.

Back to the point:

If anyone would like to PM me the address of their grandparents / parents / loved ones grave that would be great, I feel like a dance.

'

Back to the point:

If anyone would like to PM me the address of their grandparents / parents / loved ones grave that would be great, I feel like a dance.

'

This, this and more of this.

Seriously. It's not fucking rocket science people. They knew what they were doing, they were out looking for trouble, and wow, they found it. Shock horror, didn't see that one coming.

Back to the point:

'

Ill PM you mine ... IF you PM me yours

im busting for a piss !

Back to the point:

'

Ill PM you mine ... IF you PM me yours

im busting for a piss !

I c wot you did thar :)

What's with these sorts of people lately? They find something they don't like, go out and intentionally do it to highlight it, then get in trouble and whinge about it as if they were just doing it naturally in the first place. It's BS. Just like the kids who think because they have 1st amendment rights they can do whatever they like and not be touched. Peanuts for brains. And that guy that got slammed was asked 3 times to sit down and didn't.

Really, what do these people get out of this? What do they expect to happen?

Back to the point:

'

If my grandparents / parents / loved ones were some of the founders of free speech in this country I'm sure that they would be quite happy for you to have a dance at their graves. They'd probably take it as a compliment.

Back to the point:

'

If my grandparents / parents / loved ones were some of the founders of free speech in this country I'm sure that they would be quite happy for you to have a dance at their graves. They'd probably take it as a compliment.

You can't know that for sure.

Necessity: They knew what they were doing and they WANTED to be arrested, it makes the officers look bad, etc. To me thought it just makes me think that some idiots deserve to crash tackled.

Back to the point:

'

You can't know that for sure.

Necessity: They knew what they were doing and they WANTED to be arrested, it makes the officers look bad, etc. To me thought it just makes me think that some idiots deserve to crash tackled.

I can be fairly certain that Thomas Jefferson would have been on the side of the flash mobers and not the over zealous cops. He had after all just finished fighting a 2 year war against a tyrannical government when he wrote the declaration of independence. .

And did the two people who were hugging in public, who had nothing to do with the flash mob deserve to be arrested for showing affection in a public place?

Edited by disolusiond

OK now that I got to watch it....

What a crock, not once did I hear the cops state what the people were being persecuted arrested for, not once did anyone get their Miranda rights read to them, it was just case of do what we tell you to do, you must obey. Then the violence and intimidation starts, more police state thuggery from the home of the free and lets face it, it;s not like any of those guys (not the cops) were actually committing a crime.

Christ ...

You know if you do something you know is wrong, infront of people you know whose job it is to STOP that, don't be surprised when they get you to stop. I feel no ounce of sympathy for those idiots, as I said, they knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

Also those 2 people were dancing, they knew they were.

And you know what ... you're all indeed correct, they were hurting no one. I mean come on, they were dancing, who really cares? Not me. But it's like the whole weed thing really, I don't think it hurts people, I think its a relatively safe drug. But it's illegal, so don't be fucking shocked if you get arrested and searched if you light up a blunt out the front of a shopping mall.

People are pissed off because these guys have not committed a crime, crimes have victims but in a corporatised police state where intimidation is an important factor the sheeple need to be kept in line and violence and intimidation is usually the best way to do that. Tyrannies throughout history have known this and this particular example is just one many going on ATM, don't get me started on the Gestapo resurrected under the name 'TSA'.

So unless someone can justify this police abuse other than saying "ooh the naughty people won't following orders" then you're just part of the problem.

First they came for the crazy dancers........

(p.s. obviously these guys did it to HIGHLIGHT the state of affairs over there and expected the persecution.)

Edited by Director

Crimes do not always have victims!

You're implying American police are the same as Australian police too. They're not, they're very different. We all know American police are a little bit more outlandish, act now ask questions later. But they do snap when they're pushed, often way more than Australian police. Now, everyone knows this, yet, they do it anyway. They push all the wrong buttons and get what they expect then whinge when they get it. It's absurd. There's a total lack of common sense or decency. Who starts making out at a memorial? People do, get asked not to, and they abide. In America, they believe they have the right to do whatever the hell they want.

Edit: The hypocrisy Director is that I'm sure you would be a bit apalled if a couple made out infront of your kids on a sunday outing? I'm sure you'd like somebody to do something if people started acting indecently.

Edited by Necessity

Public indecency?

I assume Director was implying victims in the sense of physical injury, as that was what occured in the video. Tell me if I'm wrong Director. In that case I'll take it back :)

I think calling someone exposed to public indecency a 'victim' is a bit of a stretch too.

Edited by Necessity

Public indecency?

Wrong. The public and passers by are the "victims" of that crime.

Again, give me a list of crimes that does not have victims.