Bundy

Playstaion Vita

anyone bought vita games off ozgameshop

i just bought wipeout but the code for multiplayer doesnt work

im thinking its region locked

Interesting that the games themselves aren't locked, but DLC codes are. I think it's the same with PS3 as well.

I've had no trouble importing a few games, but none have had online passes, been lucky.

You'd need to find out the region of the game. I didn't own any hard copies of vita games, but if its like the ps3, the game case will have a region code on it, BLES is australia/europe, BLAS is asia and BLUS is america.

You need a PSN account from the country the game is from to redeem the code.

You'd need to find out the region of the game. I didn't own any hard copies of vita games, but if its like the ps3, the game case will have a region code on it, BLES is australia/europe, BLAS is asia and BLUS is america.

is it locked to aus for me though?

how much fucking around will it take to get a us account and will i have to switch back and forth between the two?

you'll need another memory card for a second psn account on the vita

From memory, you have to wipe the vita to factory defaults each time you want to change cards too.

Sounds like it would be more hassle than its worth.

is it locked to aus for me though?

how much fucking around will it take to get a us account and will i have to switch back and forth between the two?

Pretty much what PZO said, its more hassle than its worth.

Na the Vita isn't region locked at all, I got mine in Australia and just bought some games in Dubai which work perfectly, I can also play marval vs capcom against my mate no hassles and he got his copy in Oz and I got mine from he US.

Not sure whats going on with your mate, very strange.

Na the Vita isn't region locked at all, I got mine in Australia and just bought some games in Dubai which work perfectly, I can also play marval vs capcom against my mate no hassles and he got his copy in Oz and I got mine from he US.

Not sure whats going on with your mate, very strange.

Of course the vita/games are not region locked.

But it appears online passes are region locked.

Not all Vita games require an online pass to play online.

Shit realy, I haven't run into that problem yet, pretty shit considering all the fuss about it not being region locked in ANY way, fukin sony.

yeah i found out the hard way but ozgameshop will give me a full refund if i send it back or a partial one if i keep it

but i really only wanted to play against my mates so i will have to send it back

it is only a few games that do it so far

the biggest piss off was they region lock the downloadable codes also which cost me 15 bucks

but if anyone is thinking about getting one just get the US account straight up then there are no problems

Shit realy, I haven't run into that problem yet, pretty shit considering all the fuss about it not being region locked in ANY way, fukin sony.

PS3 is exactly the same bro and has been since its release afaik.

Picked up Need for Speed Most Wanted and SFxT last night.

NFMW they've done a decent job with the graphics, the complete lack of AA is somewhat annoying but to be expected.

Some of the lighting done is very pixelated at a distance but looks better as you get closer.

Although I don't know why EA make you sign into Origin as well as PSN!

SFxT is great, it also appears to have crossplay with the PS3. The range of characters available is so much better than on the PC version.

I'll be picking up Assassins Creed tomorrow as well.

Definitely picking up Assassin's Creed for the Vita and possibly New Little King's Story.

Got Assassin's Creed. It looks pretty nice visually.

But after playing so much Sleeping Dogs, the combat feels so clunky!

Anyways the game is annoying me so far, because you're having to do missions in the 'lady' outfit meaning you can't free run. I just want to stab things and jump things!

Also I fell into the water and can't climb out so had to quit and load back from checkpoint!

Is AC3 on vita different to the console versions?

It follows a different character with their own story line, but set in the same time period/location.

It's actually running the same engine though just dialled right down, apparently.

Edited by PointZeroOne