Zzozzach

M&Ms Almonds

I have discovered a new confectionery treat that is bound to enslave me soon: M&Ms Almond.

Crunchy roasted nuts covered in milk chocolate and coated with a crispy shell. Oh man, almonds and chocolate go together just like...well, almonds and chocolate!

I've no idea when these little beauties snuck onto the market but I'm damn certain my dentist has a stake in it. It's been simply ages since I last spent a whopping huge wad of cash in her surgery and I'm sure she's feeling the pinch. I bet she came up with the idea for them, thinking I wouldn't be able to resist (I can't) and I'd just have to buy some (I did - lots of them), slowly crunching my way to more caries and crowns (I am).

*sigh*

And here I thought I was doing so well in keeping Mr. Cavity at bay...

Ohhhh, you're so right, almonds and chocolate rock :-) Except I don't eat M&Ms any more. But wait, I'm currently drinking a mug of hot chocolate made with almond milk, cacao and agave... does that count? It counts, right? It's almonds and chocolate! :-p I wonder if Nich would back me up on this one? :-p

Ah, don't you just hate it when you stumble onto a treat that you can't stop sampling? :-p

The confectionery industry is indeed evil :(

I shall try to avoid these new M&Ms...if I don't ever found out just how awesome they are, I should not miss them...

(Who am I kidding?! But I have to try...)

I have discovered a new confectionery treat that is bound to enslave me soon: M&Ms Almond.

Crunchy roasted nuts covered in milk chocolate and coated with a crispy shell. Oh man, almonds and chocolate go together just like...well, almonds and chocolate!

Posted Image Edited by Mr.Twinkie

I prefer the Crispy M&M's over any other Chocolate any day of the week.

Heh. Crispy M&M's are just Maltesers that haven't grown up yet. Both of them are nice, though, and I'd happily dive into either one given the chance. Yet another peril to health of my teeth.

Curse Bless you, Forest Mars!

Dark chocolate Rum & Raisin Tim Tams. Those things are just not fair play.

God I hope they don't ever release Macadamia M&Ms. They would ruin me.

I'm currently drinking a mug of hot chocolate made with almond milk, cacao and agave...

Almond, chocolate tequila drink? By the Hammer of Thor...

I'm currently drinking a mug of hot chocolate made with almond milk, cacao and agave...

Almond, chocolate tequila drink? By the Hammer of Thor...

hehehe, you're cute :-) Agave nectar; dammit, I spend too much time hanging out with rawbies and health nuts :-p

I've been seeing the ads for these almond M&Ms, and every time I go shopping, I forget to buy them. This is obviously a good thing for my health, but man, I still want to try them.

My mother has a pack of those, unopened in the fridge. Been there for weeks. And being that they're unopened, I can't sneak one. She always does this, several KG of chocolate in the fridge that I'm tempted with on a daily basis.

My mother has a pack of those, unopened in the fridge. Been there for weeks. And being that they're unopened, I can't sneak one. She always does this, several KG of chocolate in the fridge that I'm tempted with on a daily basis.

Buy your own god damn Chocolate already!

Edited by krispy89

fuck yeah. this FC is stopping off at the night owl downstairs after work. gunna get me some eats. nomnomnom. <3 almonds

I just got a small packet, and they don't taste all that different to peanut m&ms, there is a vague hint of almond sometimes but not enough for me.

I would like to try some.

Hmm.

Apparently those Pretzel M&Ms are boss.

lol at least u have a chocolate named after u :)

No, sugar is evil! I'd prefer she didn't buy any at all, but the fact the she leaves it sat in the fridge for months is worse.

No, sugar is evil! I'd prefer she didn't buy any at all, but the fact the she leaves it sat in the fridge for months is worse.

My gran does this and did this when I was a kid. The left side vegetable crisper was filled with unopened snack sized value packs. I can remember one time in my entire childhood where there was an opened pack. Me and my cousins ate nearly the whole thing lol.

Edited by disolusiond

I've been seeing the ads for these almond M&Ms, and every time I go shopping, I forget to buy them. This is obviously a good thing for my health, but man, I still want to try them.

Time to get the chocolate boyz.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr.Twinkie