Sign in to follow this  
female

ATT: Youtubers and Free-TV recorders!

-"I'm looking for a clip of a motorcycle crash on "RBT" a week ago" Sorry, my title got truncated.

Hi guys,

My dreamy boyfriend and I were just feeding each other chocolate fondue and strawberries, when he mentioned that he was watching a show at the pub that followed police around and taped the crashes. It was either called "RBT" or "The Force" from his memory, and this particular clip involved a motorcycle chase which ended up with a crash all caught on camera.

The bike was a Yamaha R1 and it crashed into a traffic light controller box at 160kmh. The rider was flung metres across the road, but got up and kept running. He was found with a huge wad of weed on him. This was shown on TV about a week ago in Sydney.

Yet even with all of this information, I cannot find a single piece of information or video about the incident.

Can one of you silly boys please help me with this?

Edited by female

Was filmed in NSW.

The same episode featured a woman who got pulled over for using her phone, but then denied she ever had one. The cops searched her car and couldn't find one so let her go.

The cops then let the woman drive away, but then called her mobile phone and she answered - while driving - so they fined her.

I think it would RBT. "The Force" is more about cops catcing crooks than stupid drivers.

I've looked through the Channel 9 episodes online, but they all seem very old. It's as though the episode does not exist, but I've asked a few people at work and they say they saw the same episode!

The latest video there is from Jun 10th 2010. I don't think it was them, since it seems to focus on Perth matters and this motorcycle chase was definitely in Sydney.

For what it's worth, I remember the advert last week :) Good luck!

So do I! Surely the internet holds what you seek somewhere in her belly.

Watched the exact episode you're talking about last week. The guy was a drug courier, learner, carried a pack of straws in his jacket :S

Can't find anything on youtube, but it was definetly the episode of 'The Force' which aired last week.