Chancellor

Is anyone attending the PMA Conference in Sydney?

If anyone is interested, the PMA Australia 2011 Imaging & Entertainment Expo & Conference is being held in Sydney on the weekend of the 25th and 26th of June. (Trade goes on for two days prior)

http://www.pmaaustralia.com.au/ has the details, including free registration if you book online.

I'll probably be attending on the Saturday if anyone wants to meet up. I'll also be bringing along the camera for a little evening / night time shooting around the city afterwards if anyone wanted to come along.

If anyone is interested, the PMA Australia 2011 Imaging & Entertainment Expo & Conference is being held in Sydney on the weekend of the 25th and 26th of June. (Trade goes on for two days prior)

http://www.pmaaustralia.com.au/ has the details, including free registration if you book online.

I'll probably be attending on the Saturday if anyone wants to meet up. I'll also be bringing along the camera for a little evening / night time shooting around the city afterwards if anyone wanted to come along.

Is going. Will bring by EOS400D with EF 24-70 f2.8L. What day are you going on? 25 or 26?

Probably will go as I'm interested in getting more ideas and opinions. :)

Thanks for the heads up edmund.tse :) I hadn't seen that as of yet.

I was bringing some gear regardless but was tossing up between dropping it off at work or taking it with me. Shall definitely be dropping it off at work instead to save the hassle.

Unfortunately, that means I need to label all of my gear if I'm going. I think this means a lot of labelling... >>

I'm going to try to be there by 11, if not earlier but that depends on getting away in time.

If anyone wants to meet up, PM me and I'll send my number to figure things out tomorrow.

I just came back from the expo today. I saw tons of people bringing their big DSLR gear as well as consumer point and shoots. I didn't see security being anal about checking for labelling though, so it might be OK to bring your gear.

Another heads up is that both HP and FujiFilm is offering free Photo Book prints, so make sure you bring some of your best shotss on a USB drive.

I just came back from the expo today. I saw tons of people bringing their big DSLR gear as well as consumer point and shoots. I didn't see security being anal about checking for labelling though, so it might be OK to bring your gear.

Another heads up is that both HP and FujiFilm is offering free Photo Book prints, so make sure you bring some of your best shotss on a USB drive.

Nice. I was a bit worried over the issue of labelling DSLR gear. It's pretty obvious what is yours and what is being demoed but then again, tomorrow might be a different story. I'll probably chuck the labels in my bag just in case though.

@ Chancellor, is it the same number as the one you PM'ed me over the Sydney photoshoot?