Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneMagik

[PC] League of Legends

Anyone who plays LOL and wants to try stellar impact, pm me on steam and ill gift you while it's 2.50... Or just pay 2.50 :P If you like lol, and naval battles, it's a must!

Anyone still playing this? I find myself constantly coming back to it after I get bored of other games.

The new heroes and regular balancing keep the game fresh and interesting for me.

I am still yet to venture into ranked games, but have been 30 for a while and think I am getting pretty good with a few of my favourites.

Add me if your on and up for a game, the name is ex4n.

So there are now Oceanic servers for this game now, based in Sydney I believe.

http://beta.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/

You need to go to "store" and buy a free transfer to the oceanic servers, also be aware it will reset your friends list. Makes a huge difference to my play, so much easier to last hit and time abilities, haven't played for months and just went 7-1-15 in my second game.

Anyone still playing? I still find it fun for occasional games, although the community are a bunch of fucks still.

Man I am addicted to this game. Only started playing a couple days ago so I'm only lvl 6. Wish I'd tried it sooner! Atm I'm just really enjoying playing with all the characters and trying to make them work.

I'm finding it useful to look up builds so I have some idea of what items to buy, and also for tips on how they should be played. Turns out my run and hit everything in my way tactic is not ideal.

Yep, I'm still playing. I have moved over to Oceanic and you're right, it makes a big difference. I didn't think it would, as I was getting a ping of around 190, but turns out a 50 ping by comparison is just insanely better.

I have played plenty of ranked with friends, but haven't gone into the solo ranked queue. Now they have ARAM matches enabled on the Oceanic servers, I've been playing heaps of those. Less nerd rage in ARAM, everyone is just there to have fun, win or lose.

feel free to add me on LoL if anyone wants a game, I tried DotA 2 for a week, don't think it's as good, back to LoL

my name on there is ex4n

I don't think I can go back to LoL after playing Dota again. It's reminded me how rigid and stale LoL's metagame is. It's probably why I preferred ARAM over summoners rift. Other heroes actually got used and you aren't locked into that boring bruiser top/ap caster mid/ad carry and support bot/jungle map control setup (though admittedly you are all locked to mid, change is as good as a holiday thing I guess).

I still play this heaps. One of my biggest issues is I moved the Aus servers and now my friends list consists of 1 random and my wife haha. I need to build it back up.

I tried to play dota2, but I just found that everything was a good 1/2 second delay - and thats the gameplay not my ping. LoL just feels a lot nicer..

and it is always about the feels right?

I should have noted... funkyfunkfunk is the name. Add me for a game whenever

My work colleagues talk about this all the time! Perhaps I should give it a go as well since I know a lot about it by now.