Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Flouncy

[PC] F1 2010 special events

Summary, first race was going to be interesting given how far up the grid I was. Heading hard into the first corner, I backed off a lot and everyone swamped me. Headed down towards Portier I was faced with a massive blockage. Eventually restart.

Last race I was going okay until I turned et around at the first corner as I was further up alongside him than I thought. Eventually chased hard to catch up to fredz and ended up facepalming him when he spun. No broken wings, I carefully got out of there and chased down st8sman. However, my desktop decided it was too hot and promptly shut down. So I blame electronics failure there. :P

Sounds fun. I watched my Software Engineering Fundamentals lectures :P

Now I've just got to get around to preordering F1 2011, and I should be said for an almost 100% showing for the next season

F1 2010 was a bloody good introduction to this, and I enjoyed it

Nah Ben, Maccy was in Pole. But alas, the pressure of leading 1/3 of a lap was too much and he put the front of it into a barrier.

I finished 3rd, 40 seconds behind Flouncy. I'm pretty happy with that but I know I could have done much better.

Lambo is very quick at Monaco and dominated.

now that I think of it... I didnt crash out because of a missed breaking point... so yay for me?! stoopid walls.

It least not on the last restart. The first 2 well.....

Edited by Lambo