sneh2j00

Triple screen mounts

I've just bought myself 3x Dell u2311h 23" screens, and now looking for a mount for them.

The only real requirements I have are that it is clampable to the back of the desk, height adjustable, and that its not too deep when set at a 30-45 degree angle as I have a corner desk.

Can anyone recommend anything?

haha yeah should be safe from them, but if their quality control is so poor that they let a trojan get burnt into the non erasble memory on the mp3 player during production, I'm a little hesitant to put $700 worth of screens on one of their mounts ;)

Atdec's SpaceDec and VisiDec are pretty good but you pay for it, unfortunately they only seem to do 2x and 4x in the multi monitor range.

Brateck is another brand to look at but don't think they do a triple mount either.

Do they do triples as well?? Might have to stop in there tomorrow and check. If they do I've got an account with electus through work, so I'll order it through there as there is a pretty big price difference on everything I've compared between the two so far.

I've got them on their normal stands at the moment, looking good so far, Had to move my amp, xbox and dvd player to make room for them though. I'll have to build a shelf under the desk for them now.

Now I just need to get a proper display port cable to enable the third screen. I got a passive adapter when I bought the screens, as they had run out of display port cables. I wanted to get an active one but the sales guy assured me that I didn't need it. I knew I shouldn't have listened to him.