Sign in to follow this  
witcher01

Battlefield 3 Alpha Beta

hmm so I want to play the BF3 beta.... guess I will have to buy MOH or work out something on here see if I can trade a game to someone who was crazy enough to buy MOH.

hmm so I want to play the BF3 beta.... guess I will have to buy MOH or work out something on here see if I can trade a game to someone who was crazy enough to buy MOH.

if i get access to BF3 beta cause i bought MOH i can finally say there was a good side to purchasing MOH xD

Yeah i found it kinda unfair how they only let the people who bought MOH to play the beta. Why can't people who have bought EA games just show their cd keys or something and be allowed to play? Isn't that how Blizzard made the Starcraft beta work? Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Yeah I'm surprised they just didn't make the BF3 beta available to everyone who has one of EA's gun club accounts.

wtf fuk letting all those cheap newbs gain access to the alpha .. it should be a treat for the BF series veterans..and not for the casual gamer/cod gamers who wanna give it a shot :P and besides they get the open beta for a few weeks before it releases..the MOH beta club gets theres a month or two before the open..

everyone wins..it just sucks that they released this alpha and only a tiny group of people even got it.. all the veterans shouldve got it..

sad

Hopefully pre-ordering BF3 through Origin or something will be enough.

or perordering it full stop (i hope)

if i can find MOH LE for $30 or something i might pick it up to get beta access,plus i enjoyed the multi when i played the open beta.

^ the rules are set already.

MOH owners/pre orders = Beta Access

Lucky Randoms = Alpha

CoD Noobs/Casual Gamers = Open Beta

i ONLY bought MOH for the BeTa

^ the rules are set already.

MOH owners/pre orders = Beta Access

DICE Employees/family of employees = Alpha

CoD Noobs/Casual Gamers = Open Beta

i ONLY bought MOH for the BeTa

fixed :P

Wait, so by your logic witcher... you have to be either a CoD player, or a "casual" player to know that Medal of Honor is a steaming pile of rubbish?

GG.

I will probably wait for the open beta.

I don't want MoH anywhere near my house, let alone inside my house or worse -- tied to my Steam account.

Regardless of BF3 closed beta access.

I'm thinking of ordering BF3 through Dungeon Crawl. $54 rather than $80 from EA.

Also, I am with Reb1rth. Fuck MOH.

I've been waiting this long for it, I don't care about a few more weeks.

I was in the closed beta for Bad Company 2, all it did was piss me off with all the inconsistancies and stupid bugs.

Inb4 "OMG ITS BETA OMG ITS NOT FINISHED OMG".

All I am saying is that I would prefer to wait until it's released, and enjoy a more polished game, than get frustrated with all the crap.

im spending 30 for my origins digital.. why u paying 50 ? ..

PM me if u wanna know how < but google is your friend ;)

/bows

Teach us!

Still can't believe it's not on Steam. Way to resist the way of the future you arseclowns, EA.

/bows

Teach us!

Still can't believe it's not on Steam. Way to resist the way of the future you arseclowns, EA.

They're not resisting the way of the future, they're trying to push their own DD onto us.

/bows

Teach us!

They're not resisting the way of the future, they're trying to push their own DD onto us.

pretty much, windows live was the same but no one uses it because steam just seems so much better.