Sign in to follow this  
witcher01

Battlefield 3 Alpha Beta

The beta is out and about how many lucky atomics got it ??? anyone got 1 they dont want ?? its very limited :(

um.... *facepalm*

if its an alpha its an alpha not an alpha beta thats like saying water is boiling and frozen at the same exact moment.

so if its in alpha testing stage right now, after that it would be in beta testing stage....

Edited by ridir

an alpha stage product is its initial testing phase, a beta is the next testing phase then usually its followed by full release.

Alpha is the stage before beta.

Beta is the stage before full release.

AFAIK they never refer to them as "Alpha Betas" Its just the stage the game is in at that point, Greek alphabet and all, A comes before B :P

haha yea so the term alpha beta is impossible because im saying 1 2 lol see for some reason i just trained myself thinking beta was the testing stage not in any order :P hahah stupid now u explained it to me

thanks for explaining it to him, i apparently fail at explanations >.>

on a side note... i want in on the beta when it comes out!

anyone think they might let pre order people have access to the beta when it starts?

^ they have sumthin arranged for people who have pre ordered the MOH game..

so im in for the beta :D but i want in for the alpha aswell :(

pretty sure it was PrE OrDeRs only but u could be right.. i like to think it was Pre Orders only so it be more exclusive :P hahaha

that through that veterans thingie? cause if it is im probably able to get in on the beta :D

Nah it wasn't, just checked steam store page for MOH and it says

Get access to the Battlefield 3 beta!

Owners of Medal of Honor will also receive an invitation to the beta for another highly-anticipated EA shooter, Battlefield 3™. Battlefield 3 is the latest entry in the award-winning shooter franchise from DICE in Stockholm, Sweden.

pretty sure it was PrE OrDeRs only but u could be right.. i like to think it was Pre Orders only so it be more exclusive :P hahaha

Well... that doesn't seem like that many people will do the beta though. Apparently if you got the limited edition you can get the BF3 invitation.

The Limited Edition version of Medal of Honor will include an invite to the Battlefield 3 beta and a token to download Medal of Honor: Frontline.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medal_of_Hono...0_video_game%29

Sorry its on wikipedia. :P

EDIT: oh.....

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Battlefield 3 Beta Access

Want to be among the first to get hands-on with Battlefield 3? If you own Medal of Honor Limited Edition you will receive an invitation to the Battlefield 3 beta within 12-months following the release of Medal of Honor.

i dont have the limited edition, just the standard...

I'm waiting for the Lamda Omega Lamda build myself!

Also, the steam page doesn't say anything about a limited edition version of MOH, just says if you own it you get beta access.

I'm waiting for the Lamda Omega Lamda build myself!

Also, the steam page doesn't say anything about a limited edition version of MOH, just says if you own it you get beta access.

i got the limited edition info of EA's site... http://www.ea.com/1/beta

im guessing what EA is saying is probably the correct info, however i do hope what steam is saying is true and EA just havnt updated their info >.>